BY NONE

2 1/2" wide flow-through plastic block with threaded and tapered handle holes handle not included. Vinyl bumper protects vehicle finish. Self-flagged polystyrene bristles for soft yet effective scrubbing. Bristle Material: Polystyrene Bristle Length: 2 1/2" Brush Length: 10".BWK8410. 8410. Boardwalk Boardwalk Polystyrene Vehicle Brush w/Vinyl Bumper. see more...

Ashley H.
Dell Rapids, SD
I was shocked to see this product on here. I am a newborn photographer and transport furs quite a bit back and forth to wash. I find that the fur sheds much like an animal and this is the only brush that I have found that helps lift those fur fibers out of my vehicle. I imagine animal lovers would swoon over this product!
Mora V.
Tulsa, OK
Decorator Expert Level 3
I have kids and we are always eating out after ballet practice, singing practice whatever. So there are always crumbs on the floor, seat and so on. This brush I keep in my car and I clean it out all the time really quick and it does a great job.
Erin Y.
What an apt name for this brush! I am a sanitation worker employed by Ocean City government to clean the boardwalk every night. I use this brush and have found it to be a FANTASTIC addition to my toolbox. It's bristles are strong and great at getting off dirt without harming the historic boardwalk itself.
Kayli E.
This brush is great to clean up spills on the carpet. the bristles are strong so it really gets in there and deeps cleans.
Maricruz R.
Covington, GA
This works magic in our car I use it to clean up small dirt or grass from the carpet and when I'm cleaning any spills.
Rocio b C.
San Antonio, TX
Decorator Expert Level 3
This really does its job when it comes to cleaning my family uses this product a lot I love this product
Candace C.
Merced, CA
Decorator Expert Level 3
Great brush for scrubbing floors and walls so that they look shiny and new! only 10.99$ at Walmart.
Casey A.
These work and clean really well! They definitely come in handy when you have a big mess!
Fatima R.
Me and my mother in law love to scrub the floors with these things there good for that
Brandy  S.
Woodstock, IL
This is great for getting up spills in the car!
This has made my life so much better