Boardwalk K4840765 Kraft Paper, 48 in x 765 ft, Brown

by Boardwalk

Sturdy, tear-resistant paper may be sized to match your needs. Perfect for a variety of applications: food wraps, table coverings, arts and crafts and more.

Number of Items: 1

Tear-resistant; Perfect for a variety of applications - food wraps, table coverings, arts and crafts and more; Sturdy

Brand Name: Boardwalk

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Boardwalk K4840765 Kraft Paper, 48 in x 765 ft, Brown!
Cincinnati, OH
This paper is multifunctional and can be used for anything! It is great for home DIY projects, fingerprinting with kids or even covering your floors and precious items when redecorating your home! We keep a few rolls around our home just in case! Its also great for packing material.
This paper is wonderful for crafts, also works really well as a table cover for a classroom, pull up after you're done and throw it away, easy clean up for messy crafts!
New york
I love this product has endless uses around the house.... Great for kids crafts! But my ultimate favorite use: Christmas paper!!! Stamp it if you want and pretty ribbon or raffia makes a awesome looking gift!
I love having kraft paper around. It is so useful for wrapping gifts, as a large sheet of doodle paper, a casual tablecloth, etc.
Tualatin, OR
Great kraft paper. Wonderful for art projects!! The possibilities are endless when it comes to art that we can make. So fun!
Norwalk, CT
This is alright but I feel like it can break easy or tear off and I would rather choose something stronger.
Raleigh, NC
I like using this paper to wrap presents and use a cute tie or bow. Looks very cute.
Saugus, CA
These are pretty durable. They clean up messes without completely ripping to shreds
Tiffin, OH
I love using this to wrap gifts in! Easy to cut and makes anything look great!
I love using this to wrap gifts in! Easy to cut and makes anything look great!
Great Falls, MT
This is excellent for table runners to label with or to wrap packages in.....
This is excellent for table runners to label with or to wrap packages in.....