BY NONE

When you're faced with several different tasks, here's the perfect glove to have on hand. Powdering makes them easy to get on and off, and you'll stay protected. With rolled cuff. Ambidextrous. Nonsterile. 5 mil thick. Style: Disposable Wrist Style: Rolled Cuff Materials: Latex.BWK355S. 355S. Boardwalk Boardwalk Disposable General-Purpose Gloves. see more...

• Does anyone have issues of these gloves sliding off wrist? 2 Answers
  • Are these a one size fits all or can you choose what size...1 Answers
Malana T.
Dallas , TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
Great all around item to have in your car, office, home..I use them when I clean house, picking up doggy poo and use them for fishing. A must have product and this is a great brand.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
Great gloves to have in any area when using chemicals that you cannot handle without them or if there is just a mess that you don't want to come in contact with
Natalie R.
Dublin, CA
These gloves are handy for around the house tasks where I don't want to get stuff on my hands. They don't tear too easily and have done pretty well.
dog c.
Use these all the time. Great for working with chemicals or cleaning up stuff that you don't want to touch. A house staple!
Robin K.
Fort Smith
These gloves are good to use cleaning around the house. applying medicine on someone
.cutting raw meat
Stephanie R.
Deville, LA
I use these when I clean especially since I am allergic to some cleaners and when I clean the toilet
Lesa T.
I use this when I clean my house or when i am doing dishes. They are good and get the job done! yas!
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Decorator Expert Level 3
These are super durable gloves, great quality and value, perfect for cleaning.
Malana T.
Dallas , TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
Does anyone have issues of these gloves sliding off wrist?
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC
Are these a one size fits all or can you choose what size you wear?