BOARDWALK 6 oz Paper Food Basket in Red and White

UQR1190 Features: Food basket Moisture-resistant clay-coated paper Excellent alternative to disposable dinnerware Attractive, classic design Capacity: 6 oz Color/Finish: Color: Red and white Dimensions: Dimensions: 0.45'' H x 1.41'' W x 1.11'' D see more...

Bryana B.
Bryana B.
Lakeside, CA
Great and cheap for parties. They hold quite a lot. Nachos, fries, hot dog you name it can hold it.
Brittni M.
Brittni M.
Hartselle, AL
These are perfect for birthday parties and cookouts! They kinda add a little flare to a simple activity.
Tara D.
Tara D.
Cheswick , PA
These work great when hosting any type of party. They are very sturdy and holds a good amount of food. I use them all the time.
Janet C.
Janet C.
Keene, TX
Decorator Expert
I love seen these at restaurant. I like their durability and how much they hold even liquids. I would like to get them for my next party
Juju W.
Juju W.
Millsap, TX
My school used to use these and they would constantly break and Id end up dropping something. just give us a tray and let it go. would be much more Eco-friendly
Sara M.
Sara M.
Lynnwood, WA
We use these at the restaurant I work at to heat up the pastrami and corned beef for reuben sandwiches! They're great for the microwave especially when you have something that produces a lot of juice, helps you avoid a spill when compared to a plate.