BOARDWALK 6 oz Paper Food Basket in Red and White

UQR1190 Features: Food basket Moisture-resistant clay-coated paper Excellent alternative to disposable dinnerware Attractive, classic design Capacity: 6 oz Color/Finish: Color: Red and white Dimensions: Dimensions: 0.45'' H x 1.41'' W x 1.11'' D see more...

Bryana B.
Lakeside, CA
Great and cheap for parties. They hold quite a lot. Nachos, fries, hot dog you name it can hold it.
Brittni M.
Hartselle, AL
These are perfect for birthday parties and cookouts! They kinda add a little flare to a simple activity.
Juju W.
Millsap, TX
My school used to use these and they would constantly break and Id end up dropping something. just give us a tray and let it go. would be much more Eco-friendly
Sara M.
Lynnwood, WA
We use these at the restaurant I work at to heat up the pastrami and corned beef for reuben sandwiches! They're great for the microwave especially when you have something that produces a lot of juice, helps you avoid a spill when compared to a plate.
Janet C.
Keene, TX
I love seen these at restaurant. I like their durability and how much they hold even liquids. I would like to get them for my next party
Tara D.
Cheswick , PA
These work great when hosting any type of party. They are very sturdy and holds a good amount of food. I use them all the time.