Board Dudes 40275UA24 Color Collections Colored Pencils Classic/neon/metallic Assorted 12/set

BY BOARD DUDES #41 in Colored Pencils

Color assortment allows for versatile art styles from classic to contemporary. Features today's most popular colors in classic, neon and metallic assortments. Real wood casing for easy sharpening. Pencil Type: Drawing Lead Colors: Assorted. see more...

Alyssa S.
These are pencils, they are colored, but that's about it. I had students bring these to class and they always ended up frustrated with them. They just don't put down enough color, then end up breaking when students try to push harder for darker colors.
Kristie A.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I used to always get my kids colored Collections Colored Pencils because they was so cheap. The price is the only thing I like about this brand. They don't draw on paper very well. When drawing with these it's like drawing with wax. I don't recommend these unless that's all you can afford.
It is a good product for children, the quality is not so good, but it is used to do school tasks. I do not recommend it for artists, rather for kids at home. They are very beautiful colors. Colors slide easily on paper. The bombings of three I love. Buy it from the children.
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
One of the crappiest colored pencil brands I have ever had. They do not compaire to Crayola. They are streaky. They get the job done though Recomended for kids maybe, but not for artists who desire a good outcome.
I love these colors because it has three types, these combinations had never seen before, I love having these three combianaciones, color is beautiful, it slides easily into the paper
Samantha J.
Timmonsville, SC
They're not crayola but they do the job. I would recommend these to others if you don't want to spend that extra money on the name brand ones
Amber W.
Kingsport, TN
I don't really think the color is all that good, but other than that I don't really see a problem. They do break easily and are very cheap!
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
These aren't very good. even when you sharpen them it writes and draws even worse. never thought color pencils could be that bad.
Rachel T.
West Seneca, NY
These are AWFUL. I would never buy Rose Art!!!! Absolutely awful quality. Spend the extra money and get quality colored pencils.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
I need these to work on my daughter's second party decorations, and favors because we make everything ourselves.