Bnib La Splash Golden Gatsby 3d Faux Mink Lashes 00370 1920 Rrp £975

Bnib La Splash Golden Gatsby 3d Faux Mink Lashes 00370 1920 Rrp £9.75

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bnib La Splash Golden Gatsby 3d Faux Mink Lashes 00370 1920 Rrp £9.75!
How would you rate this product?
Kirsty D.
Glasgow
Love these lashes :) look amazing on and have a very realistic feel and look. Only issue I had was not realising there was no lash glue included but that's easily solved as long as you remember to buy glue.
Emma B.
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Bnib La Splash Golden Gatsby 3d Faux Mink Lashes 00370 1920 Rrp £9.75 uploaded by Emma B.
Very wispy lashes which have lasted me two wears so far. I love the look they give. I was unsure about the size of them at first but the wispy effect is gorgeous on the eyes.
Claire W.
Prestonpans, East lothian
1,358 reviews
Bnib La Splash Golden Gatsby 3d Faux Mink Lashes 00370 1920 Rrp £9.75 uploaded by Claire W.
I haven’t tried these yet they do look good thicker lash band long and compact eyelashes. Lovely packaging too[product:bnib-la-splash-golden-gatsby-3d-faux-mink-lashes-00370-1920-rrp-£9.75]

Looking for your answer?