BY BNG

100% Pure Emu Oil Sore Joints, Minor Sprains, Bruises, Scars, Burns, Abrasions see more...

• Love this product! I use this both at night and in the mo...3 Answers
melissa s.
Yorba Linda, CA
This oil is AMAZING! It is way better than pure vitamin e oil I use to use. This stuff heals skin quicker than it would on its own, for example: burns, bites, rashes, scars. It is not a super thick oil, it's a lot thinner than vitamin e oil and it absorbs much faster! I love this stuff and will forever use it!
It is a little pricey but it is sooo worth it!
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I love this product. I use it on my face a night before I go to bed with no other moisturizer. It always leaves my face soft with a health glow. And a little goes a long way which is always an upside!
Samantha R.
Old Bridge, NJ
I am a big lover and advocate for emu oil! Great for moisturizing and healing. Emu oil helped my piercings and certain cuts heal faster!
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
My daughter uses this emu oil alot on her curly hair. It gives it a smooth, shinier look. It is great for managing out of control hair.
Samantha H.
I absolutely love pure emu oil! I use this product multiple times a day on literally everything. The price is semi affordable, nothing too crazy though. I always get mine from my local piercing shop since they give me a good deal. But I have very sensitive skin to a nickel allergy, and emu oil helps stop the itch and heal the irritation. I also use this for facial break outs!
Katie S.
Decatur, IL
Love this product! I use this both at night and in the morning and can see the difference after just a few applications! Love it!