Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen KnivesBNF
Mossberg G - 10 Tactical Folding Knife, Black

Bnf Mossberg G - 10 Tactical Folding Knife, Black

by BNF

Features honed 440 stainless steel bead blasted blade with black non-glare finish and G-10 scales. Thumbstud for easy one-handed opening and stainless steel clip. All hardware and liners are coated with black non-glare finish. Measures 7-15/16" overall, with a 3-3/16" blade. Limited lifetime warranty. Clamshell. Honed 440 Stainless Steel Bead Blasted Blade Black Non-Glare Finish G-10 Scales Thumbstud and Stainless Steel Clip Measures 7-15/16" Overall, with a 3-3/16" Blade Limited Lifetime Warranty

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bnf Mossberg G - 10 Tactical Folding Knife, Black!
How would you rate this product?
Jen B.
I won this knife at a hunting banquet and I've been pleasantly surprised with the quality. It is easy to open and closed one handed and has stayed quite shape. I love it! It fits nicely in my hangs and isn't bulky.
Dan G.
Palos Hills, IL
Definitely a good knife for the money but It didn’t come as sharp as I thought. It’s compact enough to fit in a Jean pocket comfortably. Nice knife over all!

Looking for your answer?