BMW

by BMW

#5 in Car Makers

[brand:bmw] or Audi and why?
Do you prefer BMW or Audi?
how much these car cast are they alot of money ?
Start your review of BMW!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
My dad currently drives a BMW and I love it, I've drove it a few times and it is a great car, but like most BMWs, they are sensitive cars to drivein reviews
Pretti E.
Marietta, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
BMW uploaded by Pretti E.
BMW uploaded by Pretti E.
Nice cars to have. If you keep the maintenance up to par, this is a long lasting luxury car. We have a few. #vroom #cars
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 6
BMW uploaded by Ginger L.
I love a BMW!!! I have one but the transmission just went out so I bought a Mercedes-Benz but my son is now on his second BMW and wouldn’t drive anything else. You can find them at an affordable price but if something goes wrong with it, you pay more than the car is worth to have it fixed. Very nice cars if they are maintained.
Jennifer  H.
Nixa, MO
Globetrotter Expert Level 6
2,265 reviews
BMW uploaded by Jennifer  H.
Out of all the luxury cars my ex husband drove, my favorite was his Laguna Seca Series 3 BMW. With typical stiff European handling, this car was just a pure joy to drive. Decked out to tee complete with a sun roof, leather appointments, 21 inch rims and a killer sound system. It wasn’t me who got a speeding ticket going 90 miles in a 65 mile per hour zone.
Caren P.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
BMW uploaded by Caren P.
BMW uploaded by Caren P.
I’ve had my BWM for over 10 years and still LOVE IT. It drives so good. Smooth and powerful. You can tell how well it drives as soon as you hit the gas. Not to mention the luxurious look of a BMW... My favorite car brand thus far! It would be hard to go to anything else!
Paolla B.
Ponte Vedra, FL
BMW uploaded by Paolla B.
We bought the BMW 550i and what we fought it will be a good car turned to be a nightmare when the engine started to ‘tchoga tchoga’ all around. I think the lawsuit shows the v8 turbo in 2011 550 was a defective product. BMW corporate refused to honor settlement and over ruled the local dealer that said it should be covered. Now we have the car stopped on the garage.
Robin H W.
Hiawassee, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
BMW uploaded by Robin H W.
Love our Z3. Fun ride. Hugs curves like mad on our twisty, turning mountain roads. Wouldn't trade it for any other vehicle.
Zoë G.
Asbury Park, NJ
Their customer service is AMAZING. The dealerships are cozy with plenty of beverages available.
Meirose M.
Anaheim, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
BMW uploaded by Meirose M.
I love my 328i. It’s my first BMW. I’ve driven others before; thus why I chose to purchase one. I love the performance!. I didn’t get a brand new one though but even with a 2015 model, it still looks great! I think these cars are a classic. The models don’t change much - maybe the interior. I’m truly sold and would get another one when It’s time. The best part, purchasing from a BMW dealer has its perks! A loaner to test drive for a few days gives me the opportunity to drive ‘em all. Love it! I’ve always been a fan! BMW
Alyssa C.
Bristow, VA
I love my 128i it's fit just for me. The way it handles the road is impeccable. It's the most reliable form of transportation I've ever owned and I wouldn't trade it for anything other than another BMW of course...
Jaclyne D.
Boston, MA
I'm obsessed with my BMW 3 Series. It's the perfect seize, well equipped, handles amazingly, and even has enough room for my dog and a suitcase when I want to take a weekend trip. The Sport package with the racing seats are just the icing on the cake.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stephanie P.
Smyrna, TN
il y a 2 ans
BMW or Audi and why?
Taru D. il y a 2 ans
Bmw, I have been using it since last 10 years and no complaints.