Bmg/rca Elvis Presley - Elvis: That's The Way It Is

by Bmg/rca

Personnel: Elvis Presley (vocals); James Burton, John Wilkinson, Charlie Hodge, Chip Young (guitar); Charlie McCoy (harmonica, organ); David Briggs (piano); Glen D. Hardin (keyboards); Jerry Scheff, Norbert Putnam (bass); Ronnie Tutt, Jerry Carrigan (drums); Millie Kirkham, The Sweet Inspirations, The Imperials Quartet, The Nashville Edition, Mary Holladay, Ginger Holladay, Jeannie Green (background vocals).Reissue producer: Chick Crumpacker. Recorded at RCA's "Nashville Sound" Studio B, Nashville, Tennessee on June 6 & 7, 1970 and live at the International Hotel, Las Vegas, Nevada through August 13 to 15, 1970.Digitally remastered by Dick Baxter (1992, BMG Recording Studios, New York).Personnel: Elvis Presley (vocals); James Burton, John Wilkinson, Charlie Hodge, Chip Young (guitar); Charlie McCoy (harmonica, organ); David Briggs (piano); Glen D. Hardin (keyboards); Jerry Scheff, Norbert Putnam (bass); Ronnie Tutt, Jerry Carrigan (drums); Millie Kirkham, The Sweet Inspirations, The Imperials Quartet, The Nashville Edition, Mary Holladay, Ginger Holladay, Jeannie Greene (background vocals).Recorded at RCA's "Nashville Sound" Studio B, Nashville, Tennessee on June 6-7, 1970 and live at the International Hotel, Las Vegas, Nevada on August 13-15, 1970. The new liner notes are taken from a 1980 interview with original producer Felton Jarvis. This 3-disc set includes the original album THAT'S THE WAY IT IS and two discs of unreleased tracks. Personnel: Elvis Presley (vocals, guitar); James Burton, Chip Young, Eddie Hinton, John Wilkinson (guitar); Charlie McCoy (harmonica, organ); David Briggs, Glen D. Hardin (piano); Norbert Putnam, Jerry Scheff (bass); Jerry Carrigan, Ron Tutt (drums); Charlie Hodge Orchestra; The Imperials, The Jordanaires, The Sweet Inspirations, Millie Kirkham, Mary Green, Mary Holladay, Ginger Holladay, Temple Riser, June Page, Sonja Montgomery, Dolores Edgin (background vocals).Compilation producers: Ernst Mikael Jorgensen, Roger Semon. Pr.

What was your favorite song on this album?
What's your favorite song of Elvis
What's your favorite song of his?
Start your review of Bmg/rca Elvis Presley - Elvis: That's The Way It Is!
How would you rate this product?
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
What a great set! My smaller kids just hear the music and don't understand its 'outdated'. Great to dance to music that is not blatantly sexual or containing violent lyrics!
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I grew up listening to Elvis Presley. He was my mother's favorite artists. The king of Rock and Roll. I don't think I've ever heard him sing a song that wasn't good!
Mission, TX
My mom is obsessed with Elvis. And we would always watch his live concerts on DVD. My favorite song will always be in the ghetto and my favorite movie of his is speedway. Omg he was so handsome black in the day.
Another reminder of my Granny! She and my Pap used to sing Elvis songs to me while wiggling their legs just like the King did. I'm a die-hard Elvis fan and always will be!
Davie, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My respect a legend all older and new generation like Elvis who don't ask your orders about the history and they will answer you a story that will surprise you.
Levittown, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Elvis is and always will be my favorite rock star, I love his music, movies and him. I grew up listening to Elvis and will continue to listen to him forever :)
Mission, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Honestly ive never heard his songs! I still wasn't born when he was on top list or when he died! But i assume that he was great since everyone love him!
Elvis is the king of rock love him so much never missed a show on tv loved him. I havealit of things with him on it. He is ny favorite singer of all
Santa Rosa, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Elvis is the king, my love and one of the best artist ever to be born in history Love it And love listening it every night its the best ever
Sacramento, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love how great of a singer he is. So many meaningful songs and great people who covers them into their own. What an Amazon. Artist he was.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...