BY BVLGARI #8 in Unisex Fragrances

Bvlgari Black is a luscious blend perfect for a romantic night. Top notes of rose, green tea and bergamot create a sweet aura that transitions to a heart of jasmine, sandalwood and cedar. The smoky and earthy vibe mingles with a base of oakmoss, leather, vanilla, amber and musk for an inimitable concoction that is hard to resist. Bvlgari Black was created as a unisex fragrance, so men can also enjoy the deep and intricate scents. Best for evening wear, moderate silage and great longevity make this a go-to product.

Jada E.
Grayson, GA
Love this one!  So different...kind of edgy, definitely not one that everyone can pull off!   One of a very few perfumes that I give 5 stars.   Vanilla and rubber tires?  YOU BETCHA.   This is sexy, a bit smoky, and lots of rich vanilla to mellow things out.  2 sprays lasts 8-10 hours on my skin.  Sillage is perfect; just arms length is as much sillage as I want.   This is daytime/office appropriate, but is also great for evening.   Bvlgari Black will always be in my fragrance collection!
Denise P.
Bartlett Tennessee
This product is one of my favorite fragrances. I usually shp on fragrance.net for all of my perfumes and I tried this fragrance and it took days to wash its magnificent aroma away. I absolutely love that because there has  been other's who claim to have a long lasting scent but I'd wind up, spraying a bit more.
Jenny V.
Los Angeles , CA
I purchased a full size of this perfume from tjmaxx for only $20! It was an amazing deal for a scent I ended up loving. It has a really unique scent that’s clean, warm, and electric. It’s a great light scent for the summertime. It is also a unisex fragrance which I found pretty neat. That staying power on this perfume is also pretty good for an eau de toilette. Overall, a great deal for a great product.
Lacy I.
Florida, FL
Oh my!!! Finally purchased this after reading tons of reviews..best blind buy ever! This is such a smokey, creamy vanilla that is so sexy. Not a sweet or sticky vanilla but so luscious. This actually stayed on my skin for a good amount of time but doesn't have a lot of projection..it's a skin scent..a good one to have on if you are getting close to someone. I wish I would have bought the biggest bottle!!!!
Steven S.
Staff
I absolutely love this cologne. While it definitely has a rubber-y smell, it is subtle and soft. I receive many compliments from people, so that is a great sign. I have bought this cologne over 6 times now and dont see myself stopping. Highly recommended!
Juan G.
Miami
I bought this cologne about a year ago, this has become my power suit cologne, for those days with hype meetings and closing deals, nothing beats he power this cologne brings into the room, gets noticed every time .
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Espectacular aroma de este perfume ,es una fragancia que se disfruta olerla ,desde la primera vez es un olor realmente agradable facil de conseguir de una esencia duradera el precio es bueno ,y si lo compraria de nuevo
Jennifer S.
Indianapolis, IN
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This fragrance was a bit strong for me and unfortunatly after a sample run I wasn't able to make a purchase as it gave me a migraine.

This is the one thing I love about Sephora and there awesome sample policy....the ability to try something many products prior to purchase.

Loved the scent unfortunately my body just didn't cooperate.
Robin L.
Germantown, TN
This is my FAVORITE cologne that my husband wears. It contains the right amount of fragrance without being too heavy or musky (which I cannot stand), but it's also not too soft. If I could pick just one cologne for him to wear for the rest of his life, this would be the one. There are some other colognes out there that are similar, but I can always tell when my husband puts on Bvlgari Black...it works well on him!!!!!
Anna W.
Midlothian, VA
This is my new signature sent. It vibes with my body chemistry. I won't leave home with out it. I use is daily. The fragrance lingers with you all day. It even surprises me when people ask me what fragrance I am wearing towards the end of the day. I look forward to misting it daily!
esse produto é bom?
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
How does this smell? And is it worth the price
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
Does anyone have a man in there life that uses this? How does it smell?
keismar carolina a.
doral, FL
Su fragancia es dulce o cítrico?
Viole Z.
Argentina, Bs As
No entiendo, para qué sirve ?

Amazon