Blushing Blush Powder Blush - # 110 Precious Posy by Clinique uploaded by Joy P.

BY CLINIQUE

Silky formula that instantly glides over cheekbones Gives a natural healthy look Fresh jet-milled color builds to desired intensity Long wearing & stays color-true for hours Oil-free & dermatologist tested see more...

Yana N.
Yana N.
I'm a huge fan of this blush I've been using it for five years on and off because I use other products as well and I have to say this color is amazing I'm not a huge fan of all clinic products because some of them just don't work on me but this is just beautiful and the make up is amazing I highly recommend
Denisse V.
Denisse V.
I tried this blush and loved it! Is super light, silky and gives a natural appearance, what most caught my attention that is long lasting and as I read it is free of oils! Cliniqe is definitely a wonderful brand for both skin care and makeup! I give you a score of 5
Jordann M.
Jordann M.
Seattle
Clinique blushes are great, but I did not purchase the appropriate color for my skintone. This made me look somewhat clown-ish and I discontinued use after just a couple of weeks. I could see it working for someone with a different complexion. Just not for me.
Bridget B.
Bridget B.
This is the blush I buy when I want to splurge. I don't like the brush it comes with, but the color is what's important. It matches my skin tone really well and it lasts long. The mirror is also great in the packaging! Overall, it's worth a buy.
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
East Berlin
This is a gorgeous blush. Love the color and end results when applied. I bought this at a local Macy's near me. It is gentle on the face when applied. It is a good value and isn't too pricey. Would definitely buy again and recommend to others!!!!
Cassy N.
Cassy N.
This blush is very pigmented and one will last forever. Considering the size/amount of product, the price isn't bad. Ive found that I can't pair it with matte foundations or the blush will tend to flake/not blend very well. Works great with dewy foundations or just a light sweep over powder.
Allison H.
Allison H.
centennial
I love all Clinique products and this one, like many others, proves to be long lasting. I love the little case it comes in and the brush is perfect for application. It's easy to carry around in a purse and gives my skin the extra color I want.
Yasmeen A.
Yasmeen A.
It was a nice blush. It gave the perfect amount when I used it with a brush and it looked really nice on my cheeks. It looked more of a natural subtle rosy pink. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a natural rosy color.
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
I love it! I've used it everyday for quite a while! All of my family also uses it, and they love it too. I bought it at a Clinique in Dillard's. It is easy to put on. Not very expensive.. around $30. I can't think of a way to improve it. I love this blush!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Houston
One of my favorite cheek colors! Love how you apply a decent amount with feeling that caked face feeling. Light, soft, and a beautiful color for all skin tones!! A staple for sure!