Blushing Blush Powder Blush - # 110 Precious Posy by Clinique uploaded by Joy P.

BY CLINIQUE #4 in Anti-Aging

Silky formula that instantly glides over cheekbones Gives a natural healthy look Fresh jet-milled color builds to desired intensity Long wearing & stays color-true for hours Oil-free & dermatologist tested see more...

Daniella D.
So fancy!😍 Nice packaging, received as a gift.. I love it, it looks so pretty with my pale skin tone, smooth, easy to apply, didn't cause me any breakouts.. The only thing I'm disappointed about is the price, I mean I could buy at least 2 makeup products with $23 instead of spending it all on this blush.

I would highly recommend it if you have the money!☺💗️
Morgan F.
This wasn’t the best I have ever had but it wasn’t the worst. It’s a little to “dry” for me. It doesn’t blend well with my other makeup products. I have a few people that like it but no one what I know loves it.
Megan M.
San Antonio, TX
I love this color mostly because it looks good on everyone! You can't really go wrong with this option! The packaging is sleek and beautiful while remaining simple. It makes me feel spoiled every time I use it. This blush is relatively inexpensive for what you get and it lasts a very long time. It also comes with an application brush. Thank you Clinique for this great color and blush! I highly recommend to friends and family.
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
I didn't personally love this blush. I don't know if it was just the color I had or if it was the way it looked on me. I would really love to give Clinique blushes another try when I get the chance. I would recommend it for sure. Not too pricey at all.
Esther A.
Quien no haya tenido esto no tuvo vida hahaha es magnífica me encanta su brocha y su presentación es súper práctica siempre la tenía en la cartera para siempre estar presentable realmente es buenísima
hannah l.
Canyon, TX
I love blush! Not super bright colors that make me look like a strawberry was rubbed on my face, but something to give me a nice sheer pink cheek to liven up my face! It was gentle on my skin and was a very pretty color! Like with most blushes, don't over do the brush in the product because you will be blending for a while with its color! I would recommend!!
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
As a kid my aunt would buy me makeup and bring it to me from Texas and this was always one of my favorites. She usually bought it too dark for my skin so I just used it as eyeshadow. It looked really good and it lasted all day without staining my face!
Becky S.
Milton , WA
I have used many brands of blush, but really enjoy “Precious Posy” by Clinique. This shade of blush is amazing for my fair skin tone. I love the amount of color it brings to my face without overdoing the brightness. The blush goes on wonderfully and is easy to blend into my skin. Beautiful shade of blush and awesome quality - it lasts all day!
Shannon C.
Stoughton , WI
This has been my go-to favorite blush for years now. The color is just enough pink without being too pink!? Does that make sense? It has a very light shimmer to the color but I an not one for all glitter/shimmer so for me it has the perfect amount. Another bonus is it tends to last a long time. So it is worth the price in my opinion.
Ruffle K.
Hanford, CA
I like blushes. Aside from lippies, this product is like a staple in my make up kit. It comes with a nice packaging and although it is a little pricey, I have to say it has long staying power that doesn't wear off easily. I placed it at 7am and at 5pm, it still looks fresh. Just a few touch ups and I'm good for the evening too!
Nur A.
Which of the shades are your favorite? Pigmented and long lasting?