Blushing Blush Powder Blush - # 110 Precious Posy by Clinique uploaded by Joy P.

BY CLINIQUE #2 in Anti-Aging

Silky formula that instantly glides over cheekbones Gives a natural healthy look Fresh jet-milled color builds to desired intensity Long wearing & stays color-true for hours Oil-free & dermatologist tested see more...

Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
I didn't personally love this blush. I don't know if it was just the color I had or if it was the way it looked on me. I would really love to give Clinique blushes another try when I get the chance. I would recommend it for sure. Not too pricey at all.
Shannon C.
Stoughton, WI
This has been my go-to favorite blush for years now. The color is just enough pink without being too pink!? Does that make sense? It has a very light shimmer to the color but I an not one for all glitter/shimmer so for me it has the perfect amount. Another bonus is it tends to last a long time. So it is worth the price in my opinion.
Ruffle K.
Hanford, CA
I like blushes. Aside from lippies, this product is like a staple in my make up kit. It comes with a nice packaging and although it is a little pricey, I have to say it has long staying power that doesn't wear off easily. I placed it at 7am and at 5pm, it still looks fresh. Just a few touch ups and I'm good for the evening too!
Gillianne S.
I love this product. Was absolutely amazing for a little bit of color pop in my cheeks as my skin is very pale and it also blended amazing with my foundation and tinted setting powder. Was very gentle on my skin and didn’t clog my poops at all. But I would say there should be a wider selection of colors
Abby K.
I don't use blush very often but this is the only blush I've ever bought or used. It's soft and light on your skin and goes on very smooth and even. I can't compare it to other products because this is the only blush I've ever used but I would recommend it to anyone looking for a great blush product
megan f.
High Ridge , MO
Their blush is okay for me, but I'm so pale white shadow is the only one that doesn't show up on my lid. Clinique isn't known for having extremely pigmented blushes, and I'd have to say that very true. They work if you're super pale. Otherwise, don't waste your money.
Kennedy L.
Metropolis, IL
I really like Clinique because everything has good pigment and as long lasting and has amazing packaging and it is very gentle on your skin and makes your skin still feel soft I am a repeat user and I would recommend to anyone with sensitive skin
Daniella D.
So fancy!😍 Nice packaging, received as a gift.. I love it, it looks so pretty with my pale skin tone, smooth, easy to apply, didn't cause me any breakouts.. The only thing I'm disappointed about is the price, I mean I could buy at least 2 makeup products with $23 instead of spending it all on this blush.

I would highly recommend it if you have the money!☺💗️
Brandy M.
Calera
This is 1 Clinique product that I'm not crazy about seems to go on to thick & strong looking tried different colors but that didn't fix the problem you usually won't hear a bad Clinique review from me but sorry to say this time you do
Nicole T.
Stafford, VA
I love Clinique blushes and makeup in general. This blush in particular really has a beautiful finish. I’ve used Clinique for years. It’s a little expensive but worth it for the final look. I definitely recommend to anyone look ng for a long lasting product.