Blush Soft Lights Duo - Passion/Shimmer (Unboxed) - 9.52g/0.33oz uploaded by Yolanda M.Blush Soft Lights Duo - Passion/Shimmer (Unboxed) - 9.52g/0.33oz uploaded by Yolanda M.Blush Soft Lights Duo - Passion/Shimmer (Unboxed) - 9.52g/0.33oz uploaded by Emily M.

BY SMASHBOX #17 in Blush

A velvety, long-lasting powder blush duo Adds a gorgeous lit-from-within glow to the cheeks Can be worn together or alone to create your own unique variety of color To use: Apply Soft Lights (Shimmer) onto cheeks for natural glow & Blush (Passion) to... see more...

Liz L.
Russellville , AR
Blush Soft Lights Duo - Passion/Shimmer (Unboxed) - 9.52g/0.33oz
I absolutely love this product and the way it gives my cheekbones a hint of shimmer with the soft cool tone! One thing definitely about smashbox is yes you are spending more on blush than you would for products like at Walgreens or such, but let me tell you, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!! Just a little bit of this goes a long way and makes this momma of 5 feel FABULOUS!
Kimberly G.
Lilburn, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely lovely. I like the fact that you can use this as a blush or highlighter and even a contour. It’s very easily to blend and buildable. I love smashbox for their lasting products that feel so natural and their true to colors. One brand I would love to try every single product and color if I could.
Shannon H.
Salinas, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn’t like this product as much as I thought I was going to. The colors are really pretty, but it didn’t show up on my skin the way it appeared to be going to. It seemed a bit chalky, and I like my blush and I like to go on smooth and light.I could possibly be the packaging I received because I have never had this problem with Smashbox. So just take into consideration your skin texture type does make a difference with this.
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this shimmer highlight. I have used it on my eyelids and below my brow. It’s a great product and it was easy to find and also easy to carry around for any last minute. I would definitely buy this again.
Stephanie N.
Independence, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a perfect shade for me. I got it as a gift. The shade is sweet and subtle but really makes a difference. The matte finish stays on all day and you don’t need to apply an ample amount, just a tad. Love this shade and brand. Would definitely recommend to pale skinned people like me and would buy this.
Makaela S.
San Francisco
Love #smashbox products. They are such a great brand. A bit on the expensive side. But sometimes you just need to make the exception and splurge. It is great for building a solid foundation and overall soft skin look. It last a long time which is great. All day wear. Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer is the best ever. My favorite by far. So good. Best primer for makeup
Debbie D.
Atascerdo
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makeup is an excellent friend one of my favorites to buy as its packaging is very cute its makeup product is top of the line and it lasts long looks good and is reasonably priced I would suggest you go and buy it and at least give it a try
Maria R.
Claymont, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is a bell yeah ❤❤😂 i just simply love smachbox product it hasn't been no disappointments at all i have the shimmery one and they are beautiful very pigmented of course long lasting i will recommend this brand to everyone yyeeiiiiii😂😂❤❤❤ im just in love with it
Cathy B.
Saint Charles, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another 10+ year staple I always repurchase. It is a beautiful blush with a ever so slight sheen/shimmer that I cannot find in another product. Just a beautiful 'lit from within' glow especially in the winter months when I am little dull or drab. Just brightens the whole face in a subtle glow. Love this!
Arial L.
Terre Haute, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Blush is one of my favorite things to apply when it comes to make up! I love love love having color in my face and this product does not disappoint! It's great quality and worth the price. I like to rotate blushes but I seem to use this more so than not. It blends well with highlighters. Totally recommending this!!
Jayasree R.
Omg i love this please anyone tell me Dos ti more shmery or less
Jayasree R.
Omg i love this blush please anyone tell me dos it more shmery or less