BY YOUNG LIVING

Nothing says natural, youthful beauty like blushed cheeks. You'll love the healthy glow that Savvy Minerals Blush provides and the way it boosts your natural radiance. The mineral-based ingredients in Savvy Minerals by Young LivingTM Blush are finely... see more...

Brandy B.
Love the blush by Young Living. It has just the right amount of coverage without being too overwhelming. Goes on easy and stays all day. Has a little shimmer to it. I’ll definitely buy again.
Kaylee K.
Brandon
I like it maybe limit but can’t commit. I love the colors however if you use a spray it gets us over a sheen to it if you use too much. It is very buildable Which is great. Ultimately I love its chemical free nature so will continue to use it.
Kayla L.
Spokane, WA
I love the light look, it doesn’t get too heavy looking. It is very natural looking. I like the light shimmery look. No nasty ingredients that affect your health.
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
This is my absolute favorite blush! It goes on so smoothly and stays on all day long! I don't have to worry about reapplying late in the day or for evening wear. It is slightly pigmented and you can add to it for a darker shade which I love! I will always buy this product!
Eden L.
Romeoville, IL
This is such a great product because first it blends nicely and it is a well respected natural company. I love the idea that there aren’t and harsh chemicals in my blush. It is smooth and goes on really easy.
Kim J.
Tallahassee, FL
This product is great. I recently made the switch to non-toxic mineral makeup through Young Living and my skin has thanked me! This blush isn’t heavy and I like that it has a slight shimmer to it. It isn’t quite as bright as I’d like it to be in color but I plan on trying a different shade in the future.
Amy C.
I can't say enough good things about this blush. The whole makeup line is amazing but this was one of the things I started with. I love the small shimmer that is built into the blush.
Tina R.
Spring Lake
So natural and light.... I love the color options! I will not use any other blush since start using the Savvy Minerals!
Taylor H.
Andover , NY
I love using this on my face! Adds a natural pigment and it’s easy to blend out or build on. Expensive but worth it
Angelica S.
I jusssst love young living in general. So clean and it does everything I need it to do.

back