BY MAC COSMETICS

Colour for the cheeks and face. Various formulas. Different looks. see more...

Nehal T.
Dublin, CA
Being a collector of red blushers, I decided to give this a go. During my first application, i expected the same fake-ish hot pink I saw on other ladies on the internet. However, I can't speak for fairer-skinned ladies, but on my tanned south asian skin with yellow undertones, this looked exactly like a rush of blood to my cheeks. I can't call that color red, I can't call that color pink.. it just looks like exactly like the naturally flushed cheeks I usually get when my body temperature gets high. I always get a natural lovely flush after dinner because somehow that's when my body temp rises. And i've been looking to replicate that with a blusher to save my otherwise dead mornings and afternoons. THIS is it. And this red, thankfully, is not overly blue-toned for my warm skin.
Kimberly G.
Very intense color. A little goes a long way. Easy to apply and it doesn’t take much to achieve an intense tone. Other blushes you have to keep touching up and adding to achieve the color you want. With this you can achieve it the first time. Maybe to much if your not careful. First time I applied it, i was used to having to apply a lot from my soft light blush used before and so I applied the same and over did it big time. When I say their colors are rich and vibrant I mean it. I did like it’s great quality and last longer than my normal blush.
Sophia V.
I've been using MAC blush for some time now, and my granddaughters have noticed its fantastic staying power. I was not happy, however, with the color I was using; it was pink which goes with my complexion, but too pink, and anything "less" pink that was in another store was too neutral. Then I tuned into Bloomies, and suddenly there were more shades than the other store carried! I found a lighter pink for my extremely light skin that is perfect, and I love how it looks - not too much color, and not too neutral PLUS I get the great benefits of it being MAC. BTW, my skin is extremely dry, and this is the only powder blush that I've been able to use without it caking or drying my skin. M*A*C is great! Try it, and you'll love it too!
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
I have a lot of other Mac blushes but didn't have any that were a rosy color. I have blonde hair, green eyes and fair caucasian skin so I have to be careful of what I apply on my cheeks, but this "Fever" blush looks great on me. It is pretty rosy though so you only need to apply a light amount for that natural look or else it's too dark. This blush is a little harder to apply than my other blushes (kinda chalky), but it's still really nice! It came right on time and was packaged great. . .I don't know why there are so many bad reviews about this product, it's really nice! Great color to wear in the gloomy winter to give you some color, too. :)
Tyara B.
Beaumont , TX
Although MAC is pretty pricey in its own way...it is WORTH IT! I have very acne prone skin and very oily and it is by far the best blush powder I have ever used! It does not allow the oils to seep through my skin on a hot day and it also keeps all the shine down! The color Frankly Scarlet is a light pink with a little pop I would say. I would most def recommend this product to all of my friends and bloggers! I wear this on a pretty much daily makeup basis. You can purchase all of the MAC collection items either on the MAC website or simply going to Dillard's.  Blush Powder - Frankly Scarlet - 6g/0.21oz
Kara N.
Kent, OH
Looking for a high quality blush with a natural finish and JUST the right amount to pigment? Then this is the blush for you. It is absolutely stunning while still keeping a natural finish. You can, however, build this product up for a more dramatic look very easily. It makes it the perfect blush to reach for if you're going for a classic look or even if you're going for something more edgy. It has a smooth and simply stunning application, and you really don't have to work with it much at all. It's been one of my all time favorite products and I can't recommend it highly enough!
Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV

This was one of my first MAC products EVER! And the first time I experienced foundation at its best! I went into Nordstrom's to get my makeup done, I wanted to see what the MAC hype was all about! I was floored (3 snaps in a circle)!!! It blended so perfectly with my skin, it was so very beautiful! I Absolutely had to have it, and I've been using it every since! MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation NW50 15g / 0.52oz
Brooke F.
Grand Rapids
The o my blush I use! Mac makeup is always a reliable choice, not to pricey but who cares about price if you get everything you want out of it! This is a hard Lyse and is very pigmented so I little goes a long way, all the shades are perfect for anyone's skin tone. I use mine about 2 a day and have had it for exactly one year and I'm not even close for it to be done. Defiantly great purchase for anyone.
Cristina L.
Burleson, TX
Mac's Frankly Scarlet blush is one of those intense, deep colors that looks great on all skin tones. It is highly pigmented but goes on evenly. Add a wing liner or a smokey eye for that perfect sultry look. A little definitely goes a long way. Use a light hand starting out and build for the intensity you are looking for. Especially on fair skin, light, light, light!
Nancy C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This blush is great! It is very pigmented. It was my first time using this product and I loved it . It is long lasting and works amazing . It is a great product. I personally think it’s the best and would recommend it.
Mlyee F.
I have nars blush, is the quality comparable?
Mylkia R.
Is this blush worth the money?
Vivianna H.
Is this good and long wear ?