BY MAC COSMETICS

Colour for the cheeks and face. Various formulas. Different looks. see more...

Ruth S.
Ruth S.
I don't own a lot of Mac as I have other favorite brands on the list; however, I must say that this blush is great. The pigmentation is strong and long lasting, and a little goes a long way, meaning that I know that I'll have this blush for the months to
Come.
Kaushika K.
Kaushika K.
Sacramento, CA
I love this blush, this was my one of the favorite... the color I love... I re-bought it 2 to 3 times... this was the only blush I was using for while, I don't know why I stop using... I am gonna have to go get another one now...
Paulina b.
Paulina b.
Jamaica, NY
Great color payoff and texture / quality but you can definitely find better or equal quality blushes (drugstore brands) for a lower price. I just don't see why some people are obsessed with / married to Mac. Explore your options!
Brianna N.
Brianna N.
Marietta, GA
This blush is my favorite! I bought mine from the Mac store, I've used MAC blushes before and I love them! They are long lasting and they are highly pigmented. This one is such a beautiful color, I recommend it!
Ana D.
Ana D.
Los Angeles, CA
I have so many M.A.C products and their blushes are just amazing. This one is absolutely beautiful. It's bold yet soft and it lasts without smudging as you go on with the day. I would buy this again.
Gisselle V.
Gisselle V.
I've had this Mac blush for a really long time now. The product is amazing and lasts a long time. My skin is a honey color and it looks great.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
This blush is basically perfect! It's buildable so it can look natural or bold. I prefer using it for a flushed look. It would look great on most, if not all skin tones.
Tatiana H.
Tatiana H.
I love MAC products, they're really good, the price worth it, it's a bit expensive but you are sure that you're using something that would take care of your skin.
Emily B.
Emily B.
This is such a pretty blush! It goes on great and makes my face look bright! It stays on all day!
Kelli M.
Kelli M.
I love this blush to go with a nice tan, it makes you look bright and refreshed!
Mlyee F.
Mlyee F.
I have nars blush, is the quality comparable?
Mylkia R.
Mylkia R.
Is this blush worth the money?
Vivianna H.
Vivianna H.
Is this good and long wear ?