Blush Kit - Gradient

Blush palette with 4 full-pigment, buildable shades.

Does this look pretty on pale skin?
Are the colors too dark?
One of my favorite, anyone else?
Start your review of Blush Kit - Gradient!
Anette V.
Addison, TX
Blush Kit - Gradient uploaded by Anette V.
I love these blush kits because they are easy to travel with. This blush kit is aimed more towards rich skin colors, although if you have light-medium skin you may use the colors for bronzing, contouring and blush when applied with a light hand. The powders apply well on the skin and they last well throughout the day.
Lora P.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Blush Kit - Gradient uploaded by Lora P.
This blush kit is off the chain it’s got 4 beautiful colors that blend so smooth and seamless I love this blush that much to recommend it to you and know the pigmentation will not disappoint yes I’d buy it again I’m on my 2nd one.
Shakera D.
Blush Kit - Gradient uploaded by Shakera D.
Pigment. This blush is brown girl approved. This blush has all the blushes i need. A natural shade..deep plum. Soft brown. I love it. Would recommend it anyone with a deeper skin tone.
miyoki L.
Chesterbrook, PA
Blush Kit - Gradient uploaded by miyoki L.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great blush quad. I love having options when creatimg makeup looks and I also think this would be a good addition to a beginner's kit. I find you can really build up the pigment and it blends out very easily and smoothly. I would recommend this product and I also think the price is fair considering the pan size, pigmrntation, quality, and how you get four color options. Blush Kit - Gradient Anastasia Beverly Hills
kieya L.
Burlington, NJ
Blush Kit - Gradient uploaded by kieya L.
Amazing four in one product! Before this product I had difficulty finding blush that looked good on my dark complexion. This kit has four amazing blush shades that work well with all skin tones! I’ve used every color so far & I can’t get enough!
Erin A.
Highlands , TX
Blush Kit - Gradient uploaded by Erin A.
I love these blushes! Anastasia Beverly Hills makes some of the best blushes and this palette is amazing. You get 4 blushes in one palette! They are super pigmented and have shades for every skin tone. I would definitely recommend this palette to anyone out there looking for a great blush!
Karen F.
Bellevue, WA
Blush Kit - Gradient uploaded by Karen F.
It retails for $30 which is quiet pricey for a blush, but you do get alot of product 4.7g/each. The pigmentation is really good, the formula is very creamy (probably expected from abh). also buildable. and thank god it includes mirror! I'm obsessed with the shade Terrace. its a peachy pink brownish with slight shimmer. highly recommend this product for people who doesn't own alot of blush or just starting getting into makeup, because these 4 shades literally blush shade that you'll ever need. But i don't really recommend this for people who already own alot of blushes, cause I'm pretty sure you already own all these shades in your collection. But nevertheless, you can still give it a try, cause the formula is amazing.
Janett J.
I love Anastacia products usually super good quality, this blushes look easy to blend, versátil, perfect for day or evening. My skin is olive so I feel this is perfect for me.
Dee R.
Madera, CA
I have this and i love it!!! I really do recommend it! Lo tengo y me encanta y realmente te lo recomiendo! Colores hermosos.. beautiful colors
Rukhsana K.
Bellerose, NY
Blush Kit - Gradient uploaded by Rukhsana K.
Anastasia Beverly Hills blush trio - in the shades cocktail party not pink passion. and different from each other. matte, they are pigmented and blend nicely on cheeks. i would love to try and review their berry adore trio blush, all there mini lipstick sets, the 6 sets and the new limited edition one they have now.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...