BY REALHER #97 in Blush

Treat your cheeks to a multi-dimensional, natural flush with this RealHer Blush Kit- Be Fearless, Be Limitless see more...

Jennifer D.
Franklin, PA
This little guy is fantastic. I love blush so when I get my hands on a whole palette of blush, I'm a happy girl. These shades are super pigmented so a brush tap is necessary if you don't like heavy blush, but they are super blendable. There are two mattes & a pink with glitter which I thought I would hate but actually really love! They are gorgeous on their own or mixed together. Blush Kit
Ashley N.
Miami Lakes, FL
I love this blush kit! You have 3 shades to choose from, so you can use the shade that’s best for the look you’re going for, or even mix them all together for a stunning unique shade! I’ve noticed that these blushes last all day on my skin, super easy to blend, and pigmented enough in my opinion! I received this product in my Boxycharm a few months back and it’s still one of my favorite products I’ve ever received from my subscription! I really enjoy this blush palette and would recommend it to others!
Sara R.
Camdenton, MO
This is a great kit. You get three completely different colors. You can use one or mix all three together. Their is one matte and two shimmery ones. They are not glittery and have little to no fallout. They go on smooth and are highly pigmented. So light hand is needed.
They are cruelty-free and the packaging is good quality. It is cardboard but does have a magnetic closure which I love.
Jennine W.
Derby, CT
Excellent brush kit! The formula is great you can mix and match the different colours to find the perfect fit for you. I have always had an issue finding a good colour for my cheeks making me avoid blush and this is been the perfect fit for me. It also does not make me break out which is a huge accomplishment for me considering I have very sensitive skin and it comes at me.
Blair B.
Bracey
Love this blush kit. The formula is great and I love that you get 3 completely different color choices and it’s perfect for all skin types. I love that you can even mix all the colors together or use them individually. It is my go to blush palette and I’ll definitely buy another. It’s perfect!
Erica H.
Pasadena , TX
So I received this product in boxycharm ! I love how long lasting this blush stays on and the shimmer in the product makes it even better ! It also applies nice and stays it true color. I would recommend this product for my friends to use or just about that loves a good blush !
Rachel O.
Akron, OH
I did not like this blush. I tried it one time and have not touched it since. The shades are all very intense with A LOT of shimmer. They are much too shimmery for me and very pigmented. Maybe I need to try it again but I was not impressed. They appear very metallic to be worn on your cheeks. Hope others had better luck with this than I did.
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
I got this in a Boxycharm, I love the pigment. There is one shimmer and two mattes. One of the mattes come off darker than the rest like a brown mauve. They are powdery and chalky like but they give off great pigment.
Brittany C.
Stanton, KY
I got this in a boxycharm box. I’ve only used it two or three times. I’m a girl who loves her shimmer but this blush set is over the top. I have large pores and this just brings them to the forefront. It’s very pigmented which is great if only it were matte. Honestly, I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone. Too much shimmer/glitter makes you look funny.
J S.
Buffalo
I received this palette in BoxyCharm. I admit, I wasn’t incredibly psyched about it. But, after trying it out a few times, I grew to appreciate the shade range. You can really mix and match colors to create something unique. While I don’t grab for it most often (Benefit Dandelion is my go-to blush), I do get a fair amount of use out of it.