2 colors available

Maria V.
Maria V.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very pale, very sensitive skin, and a lot of allergies, so I am very cautious about what goes on my face. I decided to try this because of the excellent price and because of the five star review. I ordered two of them to make sure I would not run out. Seriously, one of these will last forever. It is a generously sized container. I really did not need to order two; that was overkill! The case looks old fashioned which added to it's charm for me. Both of them arrived in excellent condition, and arrived very quickly. The color looks very pink in the picture, and it looks pink when you open it, but unless you really overdo it, your face will not look like you fell into a vat of pink paint. It is very subtle, and even on my pale skin, it looks totally natural. It feels good going on, and it does last all day. It looks so natural that I forgot I had it on until I washed my face that evening. I really like this makeup. I don't generally wear it around the house, but whenever I walk out the front door, this will be on my face. I did not notice any particular odor when I opened it, and I wanted to be sure of that. It can best be described as undetectable unless you stick your nose into the powder, and then it is a very faint, but pleasant, almost fruity smell. it is so faint as to be undetectable, which really makes me happy. No perfumes or odd smells. This makeup passed all the criteria I had established. I would definitely buy from this company again. This is a great product.
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Peppermint
I don't know if its just me but I don't really like this blush because I have very very sensitive skin and it breaks me out but when my sister or anyone else uses it they don't break out, so if you have sensitive skin I wouldn't recommend it.
Arabelle M.
Arabelle M.
Durham, NC
Review for: Mauvette
This is so nice, looks natural on your face. It stays longer but I usually use it after putting foundation