MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersBourjois
Blur The Lines Concealer - # 01 Ivory 012oz

Blur The Lines Concealer - # 01 Ivory 0.12oz

Blur The Lines Concealer - # 01 Ivory 0.12oz

Start your review of Blur The Lines Concealer - # 01 Ivory 0.12oz!
Elene T.
New Castle, DE
Blur The Lines Concealer - # 01 Ivory 0.12oz uploaded by Elene T.
Blur The Lines Concealer - # 01 Ivory 0.12oz uploaded by Elene T.
Review for: Bourjois Blur The Lines Concealer - # 01 Ivory 3.5g/0.12oz Make Up
This concealer is very natural with high coverage. I use it under my eyes and on some spots on my face. I like the texture of it. You can't feel if anything is laid on your face. Definitely recommend to try it!
Vivi M.
hollywood
Review for: Bourjois Blur The Lines Concealer - # 01 Ivory 3.5g/0.12oz Make Up, Blur The Lines Concealer - # 01 Ivory 0.12oz
Muy suave cómodo resistente excelente producto me encanto al usarlo súper práctico confiable y súper recomendado
Thalita K.
San Francisco , CA
Review for: Bourjois Blur The Lines Concealer - # 01 Ivory 3.5g/0.12oz Make Up
Awesome product, it is hard for me to find a concealer that I really like, and this was just perfect. It lasts for a long time and doesn't ruin your makeup after a few hours. I just love it!
Taylor E.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Blur The Lines Concealer - # 01 Ivory 0.12oz
I love this product!! I can’t say enough good things about it! I will definitely be repurchasing!
Brianna W.
Review for: Bourjois Blur The Lines Concealer - # 01 Ivory 3.5g/0.12oz Make Up
The formula was out of this world and the way the tip of the consealer was really helped to get into the places on the face I couldn’t reach before
Hernandez K.
Review for: Bourjois Blur The Lines Concealer - # 01 Ivory 3.5g/0.12oz Make Up
This product has a good quality and it gives your skin a good glow. I really do recommend this to every customer .
Ani T.
Wilmington, DE
Blur The Lines Concealer - # 01 Ivory 0.12oz uploaded by Ani T.
Review for: Bourjois Blur The Lines Concealer - # 01 Ivory 3.5g/0.12oz Make Up
I love this concealer by Bourjois. It’s easy to blend and has a beautiful coverage. If you will fix this product with fixing powder it can stay much longer💛
Kate B.
Brampton, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this concealer by bourjois it conceals my puffy tiredness and stays on and doesn’t settle in lines
Ketevan M.
Wilmington, DE
Blour the line concealer this is best concealer I like this so much
Blour the line concealer this is best concealer I like this so much
ahlem F.
Review for: Bourjois Blur The Lines Concealer - # 01 Ivory 3.5g/0.12oz Make Up
kraan lakum ealaa juhudikum.Great coverage and uniform color glow unparalleled in other products and other famous brands. It really is great. This is best for me and my sister. We will always use it forever. Thank you for your efforts Thank you for your efforts
Ask a question to the Influenster community...