BY BLUM NATURALS

Towelettes are infused with natural and organic botanicals that gently remove eye & face make-up. These soft towelettes gently cleanse and rehydrate for healthy looking skin. Grape seed extract, is an anti-oxidant and rich in phenols. ; see more...

• Are these completely natural? My skin is sensitive and I don... 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
I wasn't a fan of this product when I tried it. I had a hard time removing makeup with this and it also irritated my skin and make it look red. I like that the ingredients are all natural but it didn't do anything good for my skin and didn't remove makeup easily.
Katy M.
Katy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive tried so many different face wipes and this one is by far my favorite. I have sensitive skin and I hate the oily feeling some wipes leave on your face. This doesn't leave a residue and makes your skin so soft.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Eugene, OR
I use to use to shy away from makeup remover towelettes bc they usually burn my eyes but Blum does not! I love the textured towelettes and they are the perfect size. My face doesn't feel tight after using them either. I use the Pro Age ones and I haven't had any problems with my sensitive skin! I also like 30 come in a package!
Lilja B.
Lilja B.
Brooklyn, NY
These are so great. I am so impressed by this brand! Usually if you look at the ingredients on make up wipes, there is so much unnecessary stuff in there. Not with these, just a few ingredients all completely natural!
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Are these completely natural?