BY BLUM NATURALS

Our Normal Skin Towelettes are infused with natural and organic botanicals that removes eye & face make-up. These soft towelettes keep your skin looking and feeling smooth, refreshed and moisturized.

Featured Ingredient:

Aloe Vera Extract, also known as Aloe Barbadensis is derived from the leaf. It is rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes & proteins.

Aqua (water), Decyl Glucoside**, Organic Chamomile Extract*, Organic Aloe Vera Extract*, Organic Ylang Ylang Oil*, Organic Cucumber Extract*, Gluconolactone***, Sodium Benzoate***, Glycerin*.

Cristin  S.
Cristin S.
Kokomo, IN
I only had one towelette to try as a sample but i really liked it. It had a fresh scent of cucumbers which i find to be really relaxing and refreshing. It did a great job at cleansing my face but it wasn't really strong enough for removing all makeup.
Amy E.
Amy E.
The best part of these was the nice smell. They didn't do the job on my eye makeup and dried out the area around my eyes. I also had to rinse off after using them which I don't have to with other brands.I bought this because soon I will go in holiday and I need something that comes in handy to remove my makeup and the dirt off my face !
Madison S.