Blum Naturals Daily Combination/Oily Cleansing & Makeup Remover Towelettes uploaded by Erika N.Blum Naturals Daily Combination/Oily Cleansing & Makeup Remover Towelettes uploaded by Brenda L.

BY BLUM NATURALS

Our Combination/Oily Towelettes are infused with natural and organic botanicals that gently remove eye & face make-up. These soft towelettes will leave your skin feeling naturally clean and pure.

Featured Ingredient:

Tea Tree Oil, also known as Melaleuca Alternifolia, is derived from the leaf itself. It combats oily skin by dissolving oils deep down where the problem begins- leaving your face feeling fresh and supple.

Aqua (Water), Decyl Glucoside**, Sage Extract*, Salicylic Acid*, Organic Tea Tree Oil*, Gluconolactone***, Sodium Benzoate***, Glycerin*.

*Plant Derived **Sugar Derived ***Naturally Derived

30 Thick Towelettes

No Synthetic Preservatives or Fragrances, Paraben-free, No SLS, Alcohol free, Hypo-Allergenic, and PH Balanced. Not Tested on Animals.

• ?msokdbd2 Answers
  • Do these have a scent? and do they tend to dry you out? 8 Answers
  • Has anybody experienced breakouts after using this product?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jennifer T.
Three Rivers, MI
I like the fact that these towelettes are individually wrapped well. They're pretty easy to use and nice on my skin, they smell good, take off my makeup well and are very effective in what they do. I love these and will use these again because their price is pretty reasonable.
Erika N.
Okemos, MI
These are really nice towelettes. They are big enough to cleanse the face and more. I don't think it was the best makeup remover but it would do a decent job for light makeup. I would definitely use these again because they were gentle and did not irritate my skin.
Jennifer T.
Three Rivers, MI
These smell great, and work well for removing makeup and just getting rid of the oil that's on my skin. These are thick, and do exactly what they're supposed to do as a oil removing wipe. THese are pretty gentle on my skin
Christina W.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I actually don't suffer from overly oily skin but on the days that it's hot and muggy out these are magic. Perfect to keep in your bag just in case! Would recommend to every skin type. They are always useful.
Love this product for on the go touch ups. In the summer my skin gets very oily and k love to just pat my skin with this product and it's takes the oil away. It's very fast and easy!
Morgan S.
Ebensburg, PA
Absolutely great! this products saves my life! I have very oily skin and I've tried it all and this one works! I have great looking skin all day without worrying that I look gross!
Mercy O.
Newton, NJ
I use this to take iff my makeuo because,i seem to have a very face after i put it on.so once i use the towelettes its leaves my skin feelibg soft and not sweaty looking.
Zunny C.
Milwaukee, WI
I used to carry this towelettes on my purse, I have very oily skin and this helped a lot. They remove all the oil and dirt from your face leaving it soft.
Joha A.
My face skin is really oily,so this product is really good cuz the action of green tea,so i will love try it!
Kayla A.
Savannah, GA
This is a great buy it does what it is supposed to do and it also smells good
Jill L.
Panama City, FL
Do these have a scent? and do they tend to dry you out?
Influenster M.
Has anybody experienced breakouts after using this product?
Vanessa A.