Blum Naturals Daily Combination/Oily Cleansing & Makeup Remover Towelettes uploaded by Erika N.Blum Naturals Daily Combination/Oily Cleansing & Makeup Remover Towelettes uploaded by Brenda L.

BY BLUM NATURALS

Our Combination/Oily Towelettes are infused with natural and organic botanicals that gently remove eye & face make-up. These soft towelettes will leave your skin feeling naturally clean and pure.

Featured Ingredient:

Tea Tree Oil, also known as Melaleuca Alternifolia, is derived from the leaf itself. It combats oily skin by dissolving oils deep down where the problem begins- leaving your face feeling fresh and supple.

Aqua (Water), Decyl Glucoside**, Sage Extract*, Salicylic Acid*, Organic Tea Tree Oil*, Gluconolactone***, Sodium Benzoate***, Glycerin*.

*Plant Derived **Sugar Derived ***Naturally Derived

30 Thick Towelettes

No Synthetic Preservatives or Fragrances, Paraben-free, No SLS, Alcohol free, Hypo-Allergenic, and PH Balanced. Not Tested on Animals.

• ?msokdbd2 Answers
  • Do these have a scent? and do they tend to dry you out? 8 Answers
  • Has anybody experienced breakouts after using this product?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Rachel L.
I really like these towelettes. They do a pretty good job of removing foundation and eyeshadow, but these will not work well if you're trying to remove waterproof mascara.. The scent of these is pleasantly refreshing and doesn't irritate my skin. The wipes also have just the right amount moisture leaving my skin feeling very soft and hydrated.. The only downside is a 30 pack costs nearly $6 at CVS so I usually only use these when I'm feeling lazy..
RosaMaria P.
Portland , OR
I love the smell and quality of these makeup towelettes. I'm a repeat customer and I love using them when I want to clean off my make up safely and properly. They are gentle on my skin and I would buy them again just because they also wash my makeup off in seconds and I don't have to continually scrub just to get eye liner or jelly and messy makeup off. I would recommend this product to those who are tired of wasting their time and want it now.
Erika N.
Okemos, MI
These are really nice towelettes. They are big enough to cleanse the face and more. I don't think it was the best makeup remover but it would do a decent job for light makeup. I would definitely use these again because they were gentle and did not irritate my skin.
Ely L.
Orem, UT
I love these wipes. they are very thick and absorb a lot of gunk. they make me feel very refreshed and they smell great (if you like tea tree oil that is). this sucker can remove a full face of makeup (including waterproof mascara and lip stain). This is the only facial cleaner wipe i trust
Jennifer T.
Three Rivers, MI
I like the fact that these towelettes are individually wrapped well. They're pretty easy to use and nice on my skin, they smell good, take off my makeup well and are very effective in what they do. I love these and will use these again because their price is pretty reasonable.
Brenda L.
Woodside, NY
I love these makeup remover towelettes, they smell really good and fresh. They take out the make up really good, but I like adding a little bit of coconut oil to remove my eye make up better. They have the right thickness not too thin or thick, just right. It also contain aloe Vera extracts which is good for the skin. I would recommend these to anyone, they are really affordable too.
Jennifer L.
I first received these makeup remover wipes in a monthly subscription box and immediately ordered more after trying them out. They are thick, soft and have a pleasant smell. Not overpowering at all. They do a great job of removing makeup and are gentle on the skin.
Kasey H.
Columbia, KY
I love these towelettes! I use them every morning because I'm a lazy college student and I wake up 10 minutes before class. They're refreshing and they don't leave my face feeling sticky. I just wish they came in travel packs!
Jennifer T.
Three Rivers, MI
These smell great, and work well for removing makeup and just getting rid of the oil that's on my skin. These are thick, and do exactly what they're supposed to do as a oil removing wipe. THese are pretty gentle on my skin
Christina Z.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I actually don't suffer from overly oily skin but on the days that it's hot and muggy out these are magic. Perfect to keep in your bag just in case! Would recommend to every skin type. They are always useful.
Jill L.
Panama City, FL
Do these have a scent? and do they tend to dry you out?
Influenster M.
Has anybody experienced breakouts after using this product?
Vanessa A.