BY BLUM NATURALS

Cleanse. Balance. Restore.®. Hypoallergenic. Made with natural & certified organic ingredients. No synthetic preservatives or fragrances. Paraben free. No SLS. Hypo-allergenic. PH balanced. Not tested on animals Dermatologist tested to be hypoallergenic & non-irritating. Infused with Aloe Vera; it is rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes & proteins. Our convenient travel size pack can be used anywhere, anytime, throughout the day. see more...

Blum Naturals All Purpose Cleansing Wipes with Organic Peppermint Oil
  • "They also does a good job of actually cleaning what needs to be clean." in 1 review
Aimee M.
St Petersburg, FL
I got this as a full-size item in my BB5 box this month and I have to say it's super cute. The container it came is no bigger than my palm so it is easy to take anywhere. The container is also like a smaller version of like a lysol wipe container, it has a pop lid where you pull the wipe out and another one pulls out for you. It also came with a little chain on it to put it on your keys or purse strap. While I am no fan of peppermint scents, this is not overpowering and is actually light. They also does a good job of actually cleaning what needs to be clean. I use them with my 3 year old son who gets dirty, really quickly. The wipes are small in size though, maybe about a 1/3 of the size of a regular baby wipe, however, it has a soft texture. This product also has no synthetic preservatives or fragrances, is paraban free, no sls (thats great), hypoallergenic and not tested on animals. Great if you have kids or just as a cleansing wipe on the go.
Krista D.
Greer
Who doesn't love a good cleanse? They are organic and all purpose so you can use them wherever you want. I would say that they are pretty effective, just requires a little scrubbing to really get waterproof makeup off.
Annie N.
Blum is my favorite and go to brand for cleansing wipes when I'm in need of a nice refreshing cleanse. My favorite one is the one containing tea tree. It provides me with a nice fresh feeling without going through the trouble of using a regular cleanser when my skin is oily or need a clean.
Brelyn C.
These wipes are the absolute best! They smell so good and are textured to give a deeper clean. They don't smear makeup as you take it off and the proof is left on the wipe :)
Leighann E.
Dartmouth , MA
I got these in my beauty box 5. The container is so small and cute. The wipes smell amazing and work well. The only downfall is that they are very small which means sometimes I have to use a few.
Shannon G.
Rock Falls, IL
I purchase my at the Dollar Tree and I'd definitely pay more that $1!
these are a great alternative to alochol/chemical based wipes
especially in winter when snotty noses are everywhere!
Bianca V.
Waco, TX
I love these wipes. They are slightly textured to clean the skin more thoroughly than your average facial wipe. They are not too wet, making them easy on your eyes, and the scent is light.
Influenster M.
These work really well. Vgreat product and I would recommend to anyone m they gave all kinds if uses
Lilja B.
Brooklyn, NY
Omg these smell amazing and so refreshing! And you can't beat the ingredients! Perfect!
Jami Z.
Buford, GA
I love the organic products especially organic peppermint oil cleansing wipes.
Brooke C.
These look amazing! What are their best uses?
Brianna J.
Miami , FL
Tienen buena presentación y el que sean organicas les dan un plus; pero que tal, si quitan bien el maquillaje? Me encanta que sea de peppermint porque me encanta esa sensación refrescante en mi rostro, espero probarlas
Maggi C.