BY BLUM NATURALS

All-Purpose Cleansing Wipes-Fresh ScentDermatologist tested to be hypoallergenic, non-irritating & safe for babies. Infused with Aloe Vera; it is rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes & proteins. This convenient travel size pack can be used anywhere, anytime, throughout the day. see more...

• I haven't used them but I know aloe vera is really good f...2 Answers
  • Are they suitable for oily/acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • I haven't used these yet but I've heard much of the brand...1 Answers
Krista M.
Daphne , AL
I received a package of these in one of the subscription boxes I tried and I LOVE them! I keep them in my purse so that we can clean our hands when we're not near a restroom. Making sure hands stay clean is a necessity when it comes to kids! I would definitely recommend these to everyone- especially parents!
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
I received a sample size of these wipes from a beauty subscription and I absolutely loved the adorable little canister they came in! the wipes are great and I am planning to repurchase when I find a store that carries them in my area.
Anna T.
Madison, TN
I have really delicate skin, and most cleansing products break me out for weeks. The blum products are gentle and efficient. I will definitely be using them again.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
I have not used many things from this company but I do like these and would love to try more of there products in the future
Jasmine B.
Foster City, CA
This is great for when you're out and if you're not a fan of hand sanitizer then this is a great option
Gina D.
Louisville, KY
These are really cool. They are at a good price and an eco-friendly wipe. I would recommend.
Courtney S.
Binghamton, NY
I absolutely love blum naturals all - purpose skin cleansing wipes..they smell great!
manuel n.
DORAL, FL
I prefer this disposable cleaner sometimes you have to go to places not your house anywhere maybe and need to clean something so I think this is smart way to use it.
michelle r.
Davenport, FL
I haven't used them but I know aloe vera is really good for the skin. I want to know If they are good for acne skin problems.
Yaneris L.
I haven't used these yet but I've heard much of the brand and just wondering if it really is as good as it seems.
Yaneris L.
verashley v.
Bronx, NY
Are they suitable for oily/acne prone skin?