BeautyEyeMascaraMascara
Bluh Alchemy Eye Oil Serum W Rosehip, Hibiscus & Coffee Oil- Vegan In Box

Bluh Alchemy Eye Oil Serum W Rosehip, Hibiscus & Coffee Oil- Vegan In Box

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bluh Alchemy Eye Oil Serum W Rosehip, Hibiscus & Coffee Oil- Vegan In Box!
How would you rate this product?
Melanie M.
Irving, TX
Bluh Alchemy Eye Oil Serum W Rosehip, Hibiscus & Coffee Oil- Vegan In Box uploaded by Melanie M.
This application was a simple roller ball, which was nice. It did leave my oily/combination skin a bit oily, so I will stick to using this in the PM, and only in the AM when it’s a no makeup day.
Zahily R.
West Palm Bch, FL
1,118 reviews
This oil serum didn’t work for me. I didn’t find that it helped me with fine lines or dark circles, that are my concerns. Also, it bothers my eyes. A pass for me. #skincare #oilserum #crueltyfree
Angie K.
Meh. It’s okay, but I didn’t feel or see any difference after using this. I did like the applicator, which is a nice roller ball. However, it didn’t moisturize around my eyes or do anything to soften or brighten the area. Didn’t do anything negative — no milia or irritation. Neutral for me. Would not repurchase.

Looking for your answer?