BY POLAROID

Bluetooth Headphones see more...

Anass A.
Kenitra
Review for: Bluetooth Wireless Headphones Pbt99 By Polaroid more...
Hello Sir , My name is Anass Amaziane and i love this product and i'm ineteresed with your products and i want to make a review on my Facebook Account with +3000 Friends and my page with 3000 Likes and my Youtube Channels !
My Adress : Zone D activite Bloc A NR 54City : KenitraZip Code : 14000Country : MoroccoAnd i will be very gratefull if you accept my offer to make a review for your product ! :)
SIMO H.
Khouribga
Review for: Bluetooth Wireless Headphones Pbt99 By Polaroid more...
i like your product and i want to do a review for you.i have a fans page on facebook (+5000 follows and likes) for gaming and technologies .my fans will be very happy to buy this product , and they will suggest their friend to buy t also .      so do not worry your product will like all my fans
Anass A.
Kenitra
Hello Sir , i want to do a review for this product on my Profile Facebook and my Page Facebook and my channel youtube ! So can you send it to me please ! Adress : Zone D activite Bloc A NR 54 City : Kenitra Zip / Postal Code :14000 Country : Morocco And i will be very gratefull to you thanks if you accept Sir ! Thank you for your time !