Bluetooth® (1075101) Hi-Fi Headphone JBL Free In-e

by JBL

Bluetooth® (1075101) Hi-Fi Headphone JBL Free In-e

Hello these Brahim quarmouch of Moroccan origin 31 years I like a lot, your work and your product superb because your company is among the best in their field That's why I'm contacting you to be part of your partners and share my experiences with this great article on my YouTube Channel that will serve me immensely in my personal and professional life. I seize this chance to be able to contact you to communicate to you my coordinate at the end of working together to share the experience of being superb produced at all levels I would like to test it and present on HD video (high definition) on my YouTube channel my email [email protected] Address derb bouchentouf street 26 n65 casablanca 20550 morocco Sincerely, brahim quarmouch
Start your review of Bluetooth® (1075101) Hi-Fi Headphone JBL Free In-e!
Saint Louis, MO
These buds would not stay in my ears no matter how hard I tried. I tried using all the different sizes of rubber buds that come with the headphones, but they just wouldn’t stay in so that was a little disappointing.
The sound quality is pretty good! It's reviewed well and I agree. T the noise isolation is phenomenal. The only complaint is that the earbuds are not very durable. They bent after I dropped it once.
I bought two pairs , different colors   love the fit and bass. Can be annoying when putting on a hoodie but for the most part I love how the music is smooth
Tualatin , OR
Love these things just got them, now I can enjoy my job a lot more. Makes my day go buy faster Especially with a great sound from these little guys that pack a punch too
Minneapolis, MN
These headphones fit well, I've never had an issue with them falling out or feeling uncomfortable. Charging case holds extra charges quite well. However when both earbuds are in, the sound cuts out frequently from the left earbud (apparently a very common issue with these). If they worked better I would give a much better review.
Omaha NE
This product delivers the exact quality I would expect from something put out by JBL. I need a replacement wireless ear bud after my air pods broke but didn’t want to shell out the $150. I am very happy with this purchase. The only downfall is a mild irritant in that I have to have different sizes of covers on each side because they fit in my ear differently. Other than that they are amazing. Would highly recommend.
monett mo
Purchased at: GameStop
i like these beacuse thay sound really nice and how i know is beacuse my friend has some of these and my dad liked them so if these come to my house they are going to my dad when its his birthday and than im goig to go on this website again and i am going to buy good headphones thanks for reading my words and have a good day
I got these ear buds as a gift. I like the idea of being totally wireless. They were easy to set up and pretty easy to use. I definitely think the sound quality could be better and the overall style of the earbuds are kind of awkward and don't sit too well in my ears
Post Falls, ID
I got these for Christmas and absolutely love them they paired with my I phone just fine. They fit my ears perfect and don’t hurt after wearing them for awhile.
These are my absolute favorite pair of headphones. The sound quality is amazing they are very comfortable and they are very inconspicuous