Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodBlue Buffalo Co.
Blue Healthy Living Dry Cat Food Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe

Blue™ Healthy Living Dry Cat Food Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe

A natural cat food made with real chicken and brown rice, enhanced with vitamins and minerals. BLUE cat foods are specifically designed for the health and vitality of your indoor cat.

Why can’t I get my cats to eat this food?
Is this product grain free?
How healthy is this compared to other canned cat foods?
Start your review of Blue™ Healthy Living Dry Cat Food Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe!
Jennifer W.
Blue Buffalo is one of the best options you can choose for your pet. It is low in grain and excess fillers that cause your pet to become lethargic and gain weight. It is great for pets with sensitive stomachs. I worked for Petsmart for 2 years. Blue Buffalo is the #2 best food we have to offer.
Hannah C.
Columbia, SC
My cat really loves this food. I feed at least a can of wet food a week as it's so much healthier but also more expensive. Blue Buffalo is a high quality product and I trust the ingredients.
Markie K.
Larned, KS
Loved this brand. The only down fall is they give your cats and dogs horrible smelling farts. Lol not even joking. But it's a good brand.
Kathy L.
My cat loves this stuff. He is excited to eat everyday. He's still in kitten range so I've only tried the kitten food but it's been consistently good and he really enjoys it. Looking forward to having him try adult foods too.
Amanda T.
Both my sphynxes love blue wilderness especially their wet food. One of my babies has allergies to one ingredient in most cat foods but when I tried giving her blue, she didn't get any reaction and enjoys eating
Ciera T.
Los Angeles, CA
After an hour in the pet store comparing ingredients, this was the winner. And it’s been the winner for our cats, too! Their coats look beautiful and the vet says their teeth look great, too!
Shalayna G.
Petal, MS
Blue™ Healthy Living Dry Cat Food Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe uploaded by Shalayna G.
Blue Wilderness salmon recipe is a cat food I purchased for my three girls to try because it has high protein and is grain-free. I like that the top ingredients are salmon fish broth chicken liver but my girls absolutely hate this food they refused to eat it even though they are hungry and begging for food. This Blue Wilderness is on the pricier side of foods and I purchased this can at PetSmart. My three cats do not recommend this food.
Amanda W.
Delmar, DE
Purchased at: PETCO
My cats are super obsessed with their Blue buffalo cat food and we like to let them try a variety. We don't change it up too often but when we do we let them try this one! They absolutely love it. We have three cats and none of them have had any issues with this food!
Erin H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Blue™ Healthy Living Dry Cat Food Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe uploaded by Erin H.
I have a Senior cat who is 15 years old. He has a very sensitive stomach, This is a Great brand. He loves this food.
Adria C.
Slippery Rock, PA
This is great for cats with allergies. They make different flavors like duck and don't have grain. My cat loves it without getting sick
Ask a question to the Influenster community...