Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodBlue Buffalo Co.
Blue Healthy Aging Dry Cat Food Chicken & Brown Rice

Blue™ Healthy Aging Dry Cat Food Chicken & Brown Rice

A natural cat food enhanced with vitamins and minerals, for mature cats. BLUE Healthy Aging is chicken and brown rice based cat food made with no artificial flavors or preservatives, corn wheat or soy to help keep your mature cat healthy.

My cat gets hairballs how effective is this?
My cat will eat this food, but she isn’t really loosing weight. I’m keeping her active. She stopped really eating the food (or at least stopped eating it quickly) because she threw once or twice but now is fine with it. Any ideas on if I should switch her or keep her on this food?
Has anyone tried this product for there pet and can you please tell me if it comes in many kinds and is it all healthy ingredients
Start your review of Blue™ Healthy Aging Dry Cat Food Chicken & Brown Rice!
Mely H.
Atlanta, GA
Blue™ Healthy Aging Dry Cat Food Chicken & Brown Rice uploaded by Mely H.
Purchased at: PETCO
My cat is about 12 years old and has been doing great once we switched to Blue Buffalo. Its great on her tummy and she enjoys the flavor!
Stephanie P.
Salina, KS
Blue™ Healthy Aging Dry Cat Food Chicken & Brown Rice uploaded by Stephanie P.
Purchased at: PETCO
You know what’s really gross?? Waking up, stumbling to the bathroom, and stepping barefoot in a hair ball! 🤮 Feed your kitty this and you won’t have that awful, horrible, no good experience! Fat cat APPROVED 😉
Jen R.
Batavia, NY
I recently purchased this food when I adopted a new cat. My senior cats really seem to like it. They almost always empty their bowls. I will definitely be purchasing this food again.
elysa H.
Carmel, IN
This is my 3 cats main food! They love this product and wake me up every morning wanting fed! I bought this to help with their hairballs and I haven't seen any since! My cats love this product and so do I. Highly recommend!
Morganne P.
Santa Rosa, CA
This food is amazing. My kitty was having such a hard time with hairballs. I tried so many different foods, and finally splurged on this at Petco. I cannot say anything bad about it. I haven't seen a hairball when I am consistently giving this. I do supplement regular food with this because it is pricey and I have still seen great results. My cat gets excited when he hears this bag. Definitely recommend for those of you with long haired fur babies.
Zury R.
Downey, CA
Blue™ Healthy Aging Dry Cat Food Chicken & Brown Rice uploaded by Zury R.
It’s pricey but definitely worth it. It seems like my cat eats less food and likes it. His farts don’t stink anymore LOL thanks keep us informed as much anymore. The only thing about this food is that it’s pretty expensive. But it’s healthy so it’s worth it.
Elena E.
My cat is 10 years old and this is the food that I give her. As she was getting older, I noticed she was struggling to keep a lot of food down. She would eat it and then about an hour or so later she would throw it up. I realized it was time to move on to the Aging variety of her Blue Buffalo food, and I settled on this one. It's been a year and she is only throwing up one time... And it was a hairball. I truly cannot say enough about how much I love this brand... And my pets do too
Jamie B.
My cat loves this stuff have to hide it. The quality is great too I respect this company
Amy G.
Fallbrook, CA
Be very wary of this company. Research the lawsuits regarding false advertising and false ingredients lists. I don't know about you, but I don't want to feed anything to my dog that comes from a company that can't be trusted.
Jenna J.
Boston, MA
My cat was throwing up hairballs every week and this food has put that to an end. Amazing! Also she seems to enjoy this food so much more than other hairball brands. My only complaint is the price, but worth it for these results.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...