BY BLUEPRINT CLEANSE #11 in Cleanses & Detoxes

BluePrint Cleanse We Think. You Drink.
  • "I have only tried the green juice and it literally tastes like someone threw an entire salad with lemon dressing in a juicer." in 6 reviews
  • "My favorite of all of their juice products is the Cashew Milk with cinnamon, agave, and vanilla, but to buy it on its own at Whole Foods, it costs almost $12." in 6 reviews
Alexandra R.
Henderson, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
There are so many better juice cleanses on the market (like Pressed Juicery, the Juice Standard, etc). These juices really don't taste all that great and certainly do not justify the insane price tag. These leave you either feeling hungry or dreading the next juice that you have to down. Granted, I did lose about 8lbs over the course of 3 1/2 days, but that loss was quickly gained right back after starting back on whole foods again (healthy foods I might add). Skip this cleanse and these juices and try one of the others on the market.
Mariana I.
I really like blueprint cleanses. I think it is really good for me, I like to do some detox days with this cleanse. It’s very effective and always meet my expectations. I’m very satisfied with the brand and products!
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Okay, so cleanses aren't the easiest things in the world to get through but if you stick witht he program you can accomplish the the few day program set forth . I've tried this program twice in all and both times it was a challenge. Its hard enough to go without solid food during the cleanse, but then when you have to drink these prepared drinks which in theory sound amazing its inevitable that one of the bottles you won't like and it just throws you off. The greens juices weren't bad, the red colored ones with beets and ginger where delicious, my favorite were the sweeter one that had pineapple and mint. i couldn't tolerate the ones that had cayenne and agave, which sucked because i wanted to commit 100%. I like that you can also choose a nut free program in the event you have allergies. You can also decide for how many days to do your cleanse... always start with the lesser amount of days first and then try again building up to added amount of days.
Michelle S.
West Boylston, MA
I love an occasional cleanse. While I did experience some hunger in the beginning of the cleanse it subsided after a few days and I was left the cleanse feeling energized.
Alejandra P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
  •  I thought it was a great experience for me.  Glad I did it.  My friends felt the same.
  •  I eat too much cheese and I do far too much random, unhealthy snacking.
Aly S.
Beaverton, OR
This is pretty expensive for a juice cleanse. But I have to say it's the most flavorful. I can taste how natural it is compared to other juice brands. I also love how Whole Foods carries it now. I don't have to purchase it online. Where I live there isn't many local juice places and the few are just okay. It's fortunate enough that I can just go to Whole Foods and figure out what flavors to choose. My favorite is the one with lime, ginger, lemon, and agave. Then again it's still pretty expensive. But I don't mind investing in natural juice.
Corinna D.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
days of Prep (I worked out 45 minutes on the elliptical + weights each morning)I’m not gonna lie- it wasn’t very good. The saving grace is that it has a sweet flavor to it.I was able to drink it, but I can see how some people might have a hard time with it. And I wanted to brush my teeth as soon as I was done drinking it! Drink #2: the Pineapple, Apple, Mint juice- really good. It tastes like Minty Pineapple Lemonade. The Spicy Lemonade was pretty good. The cashew milk at the end of the day tasted like a yummy milkshake reward. Here are my final thoughts:

The price: the three-day cleanse (6 juices per day) cost me $205 (and that’s with a group discount since I had three friends joining me). That means each juice was $11.39. That’s a lot! I think I need to invest in a Breville juicer next time and put together my own cleanse by doing some web research!
The prep: I feel like BluePrint should have a little more guidance on the 3-day prep prior to the cleanse. There were some very brief messages- eat fruit, mostly raw veggies, etc., but my friends and I wanted more. To be fair, they do have a book that they sell on their website, so perhaps you need to purchase that to gain access to more guidance. The prep was definitely the most difficult part of the cleanse process for me.
The broth: Vegetable broth isn’t very good, but it’s much better (and so easy!) to make homemade. It would be terrific if the BP folks included a recipe for vegetable broth within their instructions or pamphlet.
Favorite pre/post snack: Cucumber with avocado and tomato- with a squeeze of lime. Raw almonds or pecans.
The juices: I really only enjoyed the PAM juice and the cayenne lemonade. The cashew milk was okay the first couple of nights, but it became tiresome the third night. I eat a ton of vegetables, but I’m not a green-juice kind of girl. There are three options for the cleanses, but they’re pretty similar in general.
Hunger: I found the pre and post parts of the cleanse the most difficult in terms of hunger. The juice days were relatively easy.
Energy: I had lots of it!
The side effects: I didn’t have any at all. Two of my participating friends got canker sores/ cold sores in their mouths. They emailed BP Cleanse to find out if they had any recommendations for how to manage their mouth sores and BP responded promptly. It is fairly common for latent bacteria or viruses to emerge while cleansing. It is part of the bodies way of expunging these things from your system.
The experience: I thought it was a great experience for me. Glad I did it. My friends felt the same.
What I discovered about myself: I eat too much cheese and I do far too much random, unhealthy snacking.
Would I recommend it?
It depends what you’re looking for. I wanted a cleanse… a re-set. I felt that a structured program like this would work better for me than simply eating clean on my own. I’d definitely do it again- maybe try another cleanse like one of these: Life Juice or the Cooler Cleanse.
Kelly H.
Brighton, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I haven't done the entire cleanse, but I tried the Cashew Milk flavor, and it did not taste good at all. The price is way too steep; they go for $8+ at most Whole Foods, and simply doesn't seem worth the benefits. I would definitely suggest other juices over the Cashew Milk Blueprint. I will give it a two starts because it was drinkable, and people seem to enjoy them, but I personally plan on steering clear.
Linda M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are very tasty. My first venture into juicing started with them. The flavors are all terrific. The green kale drink is a staple in my fridge. It has a lemony after taste...much different than some others with their "grassy" taste.
Lindsey H.
I did this awhile ago and it didn't really work for me. I was also expensive and didnt taste to good either. I know alot of people really love this so i was excited but ended up in disappointment. I wont be back as a customer and i wont be recommending it either
Isabel M.
East Lansing, MI
Is this product worth the purchase overall?
Andrea W.
Nesconset, NY
How much is expensive?? Just curious if anyone had good results with this cleanse, I need a jump start for weight loss after having my daughter.
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
How do these products taste?
Kristen R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are these juices cold-pressed?
Brittany B.
Do you think it is worth the money to try this cleanse?