Bluemercury.com uploaded by Darlyn N.Bluemercury.com uploaded by Darlyn N.

BY BLUEMERCURY

Taylor M.
Orangeburg , SC
I am obsessed with bluemercury. I could spend hours in store or on their site. They carry great lines and the founder has created some of her own lines as well that are awesome (m-61 and Lune + Aster). I used to order my Trish McEvoy products from Amazon just because it was fast but bluemercury is just as quick plus you ALWAYS get to choose a few free samples to go along with your order. The more you spend the more awesome freebies you get. For their recent 19th anniversary they ran a promo where if you spent $150 you got a bag full of 25 samples of products and I just got mine and I can't begin to tell you how much I've loved sampling the products inside. I've discovered several products that I continue to reorder just because I first tried them as a sample with a purchase from bluemercury!
Eva K.
new york, NY
A great shop that carries all your high end skincare needs (think la mer, Sisley, sk-ii, Trisha mcevoy). The staff is great, selection unbeatable and there is a Store right around the corner from me. What more can you ask for?!
bijal S.
North Wales, PA
I buy many products from them. I like majority of them.i am a fan of this particular cream. good for the price, good consistency, smells really good, easy to apply and does wonders with skin.
Michelle E.
this is a great site for cosmetics. they have some makeup i can’t get anywhere else, with great deals and gifts and free shipping. and everything shipped quickly! will definitely be shopping here again.
Carson M.
Ashburn, VA
Love this store! The staff is very helpful and they have so many of the name brands you are looking for. I didn't know about this store until I received a giftcard, but now I'm in love!
Katie W.
Boston, MA
Blue mercury has really nice products for sale but my issue with them is that their customer service isn’t great and their not up front with you when you book their services.
Kasandra F.
San Francisco, CA
It’s great to occasionally find some really expensive products on sale. I like the informative blog posts that introduce me to new and different products. Easy to navigate.
Cheri M.
It’s a good store for high end spa and beauty products. The selection is good, but I usually prefer stores like Sephora because they sell a wider variety of product types.
Melissa R.
I love BlueMercury! They carry a few brands that I can’t find elsewhere and have introduced me to products that I’m obsessed with. I stock up on my M-61 products here.
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I first came across Blue Mercury when I was shopping on Larchmont in LA. I was blown away with how knowledgeable and helpful the sales associates where. My fiancé and I went to another Blue Mercury shop in Highland Park, IL (which is a town north of Chicago where my fiancé's parents live), the customer service there was equally as amazing. I am so impressed with Blue Mercury that I have starring giving them some of the service that I usually give Sephora. If you are unfamiliar with Blue Mercury and/or you don't live near a Blue Mercury shop, they also have a wonderful online store. Even their skincare brand M61 is fantastic.