BY BLUEFLY

Margaret A.
I love Bluefly! I think it's miss understood by most people, thinking that just because it's designer and online that it'll be a place to find bargains and designer steals. It's a great place to find a large amount of designer products but you will have to pay full price for most. It's a great resource and I always feel like I find something that I need to have.
Chelsea L.
Washington, DC
I love Bluefly... I visit the site and drool over the designer products they have on sale at least every other week! Great customer service, pretty quick shipping and a wide variety of changing items. A con, limited inventory on a lot of the items.
Samantha B.
Harding, PA
I find that Bluefly is at times very overpriced as compared to some similar sites. Not thrilled with many of the products offered either. They should bring in more eclectic items at lower price points.
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
I used to spend sooo much time on this site but overall now I feel like the product is too highly priced for me. I don't see an identity with this site, I can't tell why I would go here versus to another site to shop, so I am not drawn here more than somewhere else.
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
I use briefly all the time. They're extremely reliable and have good customer service. Their prices are competitive but I have noticed that sometimes they are a little pricey
Junila J.
Middletown, NY
I never brought anything from BlueFly. But I have visited the website a few times. I feel like the website looks a little out dated or sketchy.
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Bluefly is the place to go for great deals ! Sometimes the prices are up to 50% off. Also there customer service is very very good !
Kim T.
I still don't love bluefly. While I have online shopped on the site many times, I find the prices are not enough of a bargain.
Alejandra F.
Sun City, AZ
Want to buy designer at a discount, that is bluefly. you can find every haute couture designer for sale at this site. have fun
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
I used to like shopping at Bluefly, but I find that a lot of their clothes are overpriced and don't fit particularly well.
Christa S.
Vineland, NJ
How do you decide what your selling?