Bluedio T2s Turbine Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headphones with Microphone 57mm Drivers Rotary Folding uploaded by Jeremiah f.

BY BLUEDIO

Jeremiah f.
San Antonio, TX
For $30 pair of head phones you just can't beat it. I had the original ones for about 2 year before I broke them them still sound great but the plastic slide broke. The updated Bluedio T2s Turbine Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headphones with Microphone 57mm Drivers Rotary Folding are great they fixed all the problems with the pressure on the slide and now they told up. They really block out all the block out all the noise I use them on the treadmill 3 times a week.
Etyene F.
San Francisco, CA
I was looking for a headphone with a microsd, because I AM the kind of person that hate run with a cell phone or with a pair of wires dangling. Then I found this headphone and even I wasn't sure if I would like I decided bought it. It was a very nice decision, because when this headphone arrived and I tried I loved it in the same time. Now I can run or make another exercise without worries about my cell phone. Is pretty nice!!!
Nathan G.
I personally bought them on sale (White version) and I am always on the look out for a great pair of headphones. These were not it, they were too small for my head and they fit awkwardly on me. This is given that I am a stocky 6 foot guy with a big head. My fiancee uses them now and she doesn't seem to have a problem with them. They pair and control very easily. They do have an annoying blue flashing light when in use though.