BY BLUEBONNET NUTRITION

Vitamin D3 5000 IU by Bluebonnet 60 VegCap Vitamin D3 5000 IU Vcaps Bluebonnets Vitamin D3 5000 IU Capsules provide natural vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) from lanolin. Available in easy-to-swallow vegetable capsules for maximum assimilation and absorption. Other ingredients 100 Kosher vegetable capsules vegetable cellulose vegetable magnesium stearate. Free of milk egg fish crustacean shellfish tree nuts peanuts wheat and soybeans. Also free of yeast gluten barley rice sodium and sugar. Bluebonnet KOF-K Certification K-0000700 see more...

• Is this product vegan? Most vitamin D products I find have gelati...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Alyssa R.
Converse, TX
I started taking D3 in my regular diet due to feeling a bit sluggish and out of sorts, I chose Bluebonnet because it is one of the better brands, the quality is higher and yes a little pricey, but there are certain things, I believe, that you get what you pay for and a lot of vitamins out there are surprisingly lacking in the vitamin it is advertising.
Millene A.
Peabody, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great! I live in New England and so during the winter months, we don't get nearly enough vitamin D as we should. It's nice to be able to take a supplement on the side to ensure our bodies have enough!
Monica V.
Wasco, CA
This vitamin D3 is awesome I've used this for three monthe and I have so much energy
arliene r.
Parnamirim
Qual o público alvo que possa tomar essa vitamina? ? Gostaria de saber e a partir de que idae?
Kim Z.
West Chester, PA
Is this product vegan? Most vitamin D products I find have gelatin in them.