HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionBluebonnet Nutrition
- Super Earth Rainforest Animalz Vitamin D3 with Whole

Bluebonnet Nutrition - Super Earth Rainforest Animalz Vitamin D3 with Whole.

by Bluebonnet Nutrition

If children grew up in the rainforest, they d get most of the nutrients for proper bone health and density from whole foods like fruits, vegetables, whole grains and fish. Nutrients that are often missing from today s diets. Bluebonnet Super Earth Rainforest Animalz Vitamin D3 400 IU helps bridge this nutrient gap, providing vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), super fruits and vegetables in one yummy chewable tablet. Earthsweet is a nourishing blend of fruit juice concentrates (wild blueberry, cranberry, prune, cherry, strawberry, raspberry and bilberry fruits, grape seed, raspberry seed) and natural cane crystals Ingredients: Natural raspberry flavor, natural strawberry flavor, EarthSweet [juice concentrates (wild blueberry, cranberry, prune, cherry, strawberry, grape, raspberry and bilberry fruits, grape seed, raspberry seed), cane crystals], vegetable magnesium stearate, stearic acid. Nutrition facts: %DV for Children 4 Yrs %DV for Children 4+ Yrs Calories 3 Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g 1 1 Sugars 0.3 g Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 400IU 100 100 Super Fruit and Veggie Blend 10 mg * * (wild blueberry, crandberry, prune, cherry, strawberry, grape, raspberry and bilberry fruits, grape seed, raspberry seed, broccoli, broccoli sprout, brussels sprout, carrot, kale, onion, spinach, and tomatoes) yesmore

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bluebonnet Nutrition - Super Earth Rainforest Animalz Vitamin D3 with Whole.!
Amanda S.
This stuff works magic on a sick kid. Helped my son even get over the flu. D3 always helpful when you’re sick, but this brand is over the top effective. Well worth it for the price. When my son is starting to get sick I just double the dose. I’m on our second bottle.

Looking for your answer?