BY BLUEBERRY #31 in Training Pants

• Since these are discontinued do you know of a replacement brand? ...4 Answers
Rebekah W.
Lexington, KY
I love these trainers. I used them for my last 2 kids potty training. Now I'm getting ready to potty train my youngest. Love the soft inside and they are just like underwear but keep messes off the floor. I would recommend these if they weren't discontinued.
Jessica L.
Fairport, NY
Loved these! Bought them all the time when the kids were little. But now I can find them anywhere because they were discontinued and I'm not buying them online. But they are super cute and awesome. I highly recommend if you find them new and unopened.
May S.
N Miami Beach, FL
Cute, nice material, and the perfect choice for who has active kids with a sensitive skin! Unfortunately we can't find it anymore
Jenni P.
This is such a cute product for the kids. It works well and I absolutely love the colors!
Michelle G.
Love these, they really helped my daughterwhen we potty trained her when she was little.
Jessica N.
I used theses but was not to happy with it they was really uncomfortable for the kids
Janell S.
Madison, Wisconsin
I love blueberry trainers. I have used them with all my kids for potty training and they are the "go to" trainers in my stash. I have even used them as swim diapers in the past. They hold up great after lots of washes.
latavia s.
Brooklyn, NY
Great product for people who are at the legit potty training stage .I highly recommend this product to anyone with a toilet training toddler at home. They actually absorb a lot too , Plus they come with awesome characters on them. A+ This product makes potty training a little less difficult.
Shaynia Z.
Since these are discontinued do you know of a replacement brand? Any recommendations? My son is jus starting to potty train & we are open to try anything.