BY BLUEBERRY #71 in Training Pants

Michelle J.
We have been using the Small Blueberry training pants for 2 months now. We love the fit on our 23lb, 32" two year old. These are definitely not training pants for children just starting to potty train, but are great for those who may have small accidents on the way to the bathroom. They don't absorb much liquid, but do help prevent any small puddles. My son is to the point where he only has accidents if he gets too involved in something and doesn't remember to stop and head to the restroom. He catches himself slightly wetting himself and has to run to the bathroom. These sort of accidents are easily contained by these training pants. The best part of this product, for us, is the fit. They fit very trim and they look like regular underwear, which is a big deal to my son. They are his "big boy underwear" and they don't resemble a diaper at all. Also, it's very hard to find underwear that fit my small son. Most commercial underwear brand sizes start at 2T/3T and a quite baggy on my son. These fit nice and snug. I'd highly recommend these to parents who have children who are fairly proficient in potty usage but still have occasional accidents.
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Theses training pants were super great for my son he was having trouble getting potty train with him wearing pull ups and diapers it was kind of confusing for him but with theses he know he had big boy undies on and got potty train from these they are great
Stacey A.
Ronkonkoma, NY
These were super helpful in transitioning my son to indoor. He was very difficult to train and we were trying everything
Katy E.
Pickering, ON
We tried a few different cloth training pants with our daughter and these ones gave the best fit and were great for small accidents to give us time to get to the washroom and cleaned up without a mess everywhere. They also allowed my daughter to feel like a big girl around her older cousins.
Alisa T.
Hampton, VA
Are these thick like diapers or pullups?