BY BLUEBERRY

Dessa M.
LEASBURG, MO
Great bag for cloth diaper mommas! I have a big one hanging on our changing table for cloth diapers and a small one folded up in my diaper bag for messy moments (we disposable when out and about) Has saved my diaper bag from a stinky mess more than once and keeps the diaper odor bagged up until wash day.
Kara C.
Love these Diaper Laundry Bags because they are the prefect size and come in cute colors! They aren't too thin that stuff soaks through but they aren't so thick that they are too bulky to carry around which is nice if you have to go to a laundromat to do laundry.
Stephanie G.
This is so nice and convenient. I'm so happy with my purchase. It makes the mommy life so much easier! I will defiantly be buying more and recommending this to the rest of my mommy friends out there!!
crystal b.
Seffner , FL
These laundry bags are awesome not big or bulky but plenty of room to though laundry on to go out for a weekend gateway or even to have to run to the laundry mat in a emergency
Stephany G.
San Diego, CA
I really like this bag because it is not to roomy it goes great anywhere and the colors are not to bright.
Lindsey S.
Wilbraham, MA
Mega Parent Expert
Is this just like a sock laundry bag or is it big enough for some clothes?