Blueberry Coveralls, Snaps, Stars uploaded by Marina D.

BY BLUEBERRY

Marina D.
Shoreline, WA
I got these in a 3 pack on clearance to see what the hype was about. The covers are good quality, thick PUL, and stitched well but they are seriously huge! My baby is around 16lbs and has a slim build. You can see in the photo that we are way in on the waist setting, and this is over a GMD workhorse fitted (which is fairly bulky) The crotch is so wide it folds in several times, so I would not recommend it for pad folded prefold or an insert. I do like they have double gussets and smooth contrast elastic, this keeps the baby's legs from getting marks and the elastic from staining. Overall I think these would be great for older or bigger babies, but they are pretty expensive.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
Love cloth diapers. They absorb lots of fluid and keep it inside and from leaking out. Totally recommend.
Jennifer W.
Roseville, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This cover was adorable but it was huge. it never got my son. it was sad. my son was not small either.
Liz B.
Crossroads, TX
These are so cute. I gave them to a friend as a gift and her baby looked adorable in them!
Rachel B.
I do not have kids but if I did I would definitely pick these up. Too cute !