Baby & ToddlerDiaperingDiapersBlueberry
Coveralls Diaper Cover Snap, Butterflies (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

by Blueberry

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blueberry Coveralls Diaper Cover Snap, Butterflies (Discontinued by Manufacturer)!
Loved this design. Bring the dinosaurs back!Plus the snaps mean it's adjustable! Would recommend.
Worcester , MA
Que negocio fofo. Nem sei pra que serve mas achei super cute Hahahahha. Bonitinho
South Elgin, IL
These diaper covers are the best. The fit is great, we've been using the same covers once my little one was 8 weeks old and she is 2 now. The snaps are durable and the PUL keeps my little one from leaking all night long.
The best diaper cover. Generous coverage to fit even the bulkiest overnight fitted. I used Coveralls for my son and am now using them for my daughter too.
This Blueberry Coveralls snapped diaper cover in the Dino print was easily our favorite diaper cover for my son. The adjustable rise fit my son from 3 months (11lbs) until potty training. The snaps never got "soft" and were easy to secure. This cover fit well over prefolds and flats as well as bulky hybrid fitteds. The double gussets always contained any blowouts we had in flats as well as helped give a great fit on my son's chicken legs. We used this cover for just shy of 2 years and it still looks fairly new. And the print!! It was so cute that even my son grabbed for it when he was old enough to start helping pick his diapers.
Wakefield , West Yorkshire
Got one of these for my son and looks so cute but not only that it does the job, very nice and soft.

Looking for your answer?