BY TRADER JOE'S

Ginaa N.
Love this all natural scrub. It is not as “hard” as other scrubs but it definitely removes all dirt from the skin.. i enjoyed washing my face with this because of the after feeling. My skin feels refreshed and really clean.
Rebecca G.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I was blown away when I first used this product. I rubbed the product on my face for a couple of minutes. When I rinsed off my skin was so smooth and glowing. It was amazing! I use this product 2 times a week. It does have a fruity smell so if you’re not into products having a scent then this product might not be for you but I would still recommend that you try out the product cause it’s very inexpensive. Would definitely repurchase!
Jeisen S.
I LOVE this scrub! It’s an exfoliator but there’s no harsh beads inside that will tear up your skin. The blueberry seeds do all the work for you and leave your skin feeling SUPER soft.
Julia U.
Washington
I’ve been using this about 3 times a week for the past month or so, and only continue to do so because I hate to waste product. This gets the job done, but I wish it was a bit more exfoliating. Also not a big fan of the smell - like artificial blueberries
sophia l.
I LOVE this scrub! I use it about once/twice a week with an exfoliating cloth and a gentle moisturizer after. I haven't had any problems with dry flaky skin since I have started using this product regularly
Jinette F.
Burbank
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
It really did clean and scrub my skin, leaving me with a good, uplifted, smooth and fresh looking skin. I used it twice a week, and it did its job.
Naomi H.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
My new savior. Trader joes just SLAYED THE GAME. I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER. I might buy two in case it gets discontinued because tjs does that.
Elke L.
San Antonio
Leaves skin soft and refreshed. Not too abrasive. Smells like dessert and has some amazing ingredients. Excellent for the price!
Rebekah W.
Kissimmee, FL
This is a great exfoliater and smooths my skin but it does sting sometimes. If I had sensitive skin I would not purchase this.
Delana W.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I like how natural this scrub is. I know that I’m puttting good ingredients on my face and I also love the price.