BY BLUE BELL

Eusta L.
Tampa, FL
Blue Bell low fat Country i give it 1 because I haven't try it yet I'm assuming it is late yogurt so if you you guys tried it you like it let me know I haven't tried it so I don't know
Ashley J.
You can't go wrong with Blue Bell Ice Cream, regardless of the flavor. Their ice cream is on point - creamy and flavorful and miles ahead of other ice cream companies.  As a Texas transplant, this has to be one of my favorite Texan products.  Definitely pick up a tub (or 5) on your next trip to your local grocery store.
Brooke T.
Berea, KY
Well love any kind of Blue bell ice cream just about it but, good ole vanilla never gets old! I always like to buy the cups so I have to pace myself and can't eat the whole bucket! The country vanilla is so creamy and the flavor is amazing! This vanilla is so good with root beer floats also... hint hint
Shelby P.
Ooltewah, TN
I don't really know how to explain why I don't like blue bell, but it isn't appealing to me at all. The vanilla has an odd flavor to it that is different than most vanillas ice creams. To be honest, I am sold on marketing as well and this company could use an update.
Willow and Joel T.
Tampa, FL
We’re great fans of ice cream and obviously it’s not the healthiest thing to have so this is a great substitution for normal ice cream: it tastes great and is so much better for you while keeping that smooth creamy taste bluebell always has in their ice cream .
Tori C.
P C Beach, FL
Blue Bell Lowfat Vanilla Yogurt is AMAZING! It has the creaminess of soft serve but its yogurt! I love using this when I make my protein shakes because its a little better for you than regular ice-cream and it has that added creaminess. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT
Patricia T.
Princeton, NJ
I had this while I was in Texas and I am so sad that they do not sell these in the east coast! This ice cream is very creamy and tasty. I had this after Texas barbecue and it was the perfect end to the meal.
Carm H.
Murray, UT
This is my go to dessert! I always crave it! I'm not a ice cream lover very much but will forever eat frozen yogurt. It's so creamy and I don't feel as guilty eating it. It's a little pricey but worth it!
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
I love ice cream and yougurt this is such a great brand I love them so much!!!! Give them a try if you love ice like I do!!!!!!! It's a good value and I get mine at Walmart!!!!!! Try this brand to see if you like
Kirstin M.
Bardstown , KY
This stuff is soooooo creamy! It's got a great flavor and a lot less sugar and fat than other choices. It's reasonably priced and gives you all the indulgence without requiring a second trip to the gym that day!