Food & SnacksFrozen FoodsFrozen Desserts & NoveltiesBlue Bell
Bluebell Light Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream, 12 gal

Bluebell Blue Bell Light Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream, 12 gal

by Blue Bell

Is the Light anywhere close to being as tasty as the regular?
Is there a light version of the chocolate flavor?
Am i tha only one wondering when is TX going to get it back in the stores help i need to know
Start your review of Bluebell Blue Bell Light Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream, 12 gal!
Brittany B.
Wellington, FL
They didn’t have the normal vanilla on here so I have to do the review under this. The regular vanilla is amazing. It’s so sweet and creamy and I love just plain vanilla anyways. It’s so good.
Sarah H.
Charlotte
This flavor reminds me of when I was in elementary school... they would always serve it on Fridays and it's my favorite ice cream to this day! Very affordable and you can find it almost anywhere :)
Kimberly C.
Russellville, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Bluebell Blue Bell Light Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream, 12 gal Great vanilla taste, smooth creamy texture, and it doesn’t have a bad aftertaste like other light ice cream brands. This light ice cream tastes just like the Homemade Vanilla with the full sugar if you have a taste test of both you can’t tell the difference! I recommend this to anyone who wants all the flavor without all the sugar!
Crissi G.
Fort Pierce, FL
My absolute FAVORITE ice cream ever!!!! You can NOT even taste that it has no sugar. I actually prefer the ‘light’ from Blue Bell over the regular because it’s not as sweet, I guess. It’s just delicious, creamy and literally melt in your mouth amazing. All of there flavors are great and make for fabulous shakes, lol.
Elizabeth W.
I like other brands vanilla ice cream a little more than this one, however I still found this to be an absolute classic, and quite delicious! It’s a great value for the price 🥰😍😍
Marisela F.
Brownsville, TX
Love the taste of this ice cream! 🤍😋 i think the price is reasonable . If I had a blind test no way I would pick up from a competitor
Diane I.
PalmBay
This is a Great Light Ice Cream. It very nearly tastes like regular Ice Cream. Very Flavorful. Creamy and thick. Definitely would buy it again.
Diego B.
Roma
I love this ice cream I would recommend it has a affordable price you can get this im every store I would improve this product by telling the people and support this brand, With this times I love having ice cream while watching movies
Charli S.
Arlington, TX
Tastes great without all the extra sugar. Great for diabetics who are looking for a little treat. Still has the same amazing flavor, and creaminess that you find with regular homemade vanilla. Very happy with this purchase, and will continue to purchase!
Patrice M.
Ashland City, TN
Blue Bell is my absolute favorite ice cream brand. Reasonably priced for the large tube you get. This is the only brand that I will buy vanilla in because it is so tasty and tastes like homemade. I enjoy all the other flavors they have, too. Highly recommend trying.