Bluebell Blue Bell Light Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream, 12 gal uploaded by AmberMarie R.

BY BLUE BELL #58 in Ice Cream

Brooke M.
Clarksville
This ice cream brand is the best I wish they could get their cookie Dough ice cream under wraps and keep it in the stores it is my favorite this one is my second favorite ice cream is always so creamy and smooth and just like homemade ice cream
Lily M.
This taste really good and it doesn’t make me feel guilty for eating it lol taste perfectly sweet and actual vanilla flavor, not like the knock offs. I recommend getting if it for when your on a diet and need something sweet. 💕
Liel M.
Haifa, Istael
Before I moved to Texas I never heard of this ice cream, and besides, I'm not a person who likes ice cream either. From the very first time I tasted Bluebell Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream I could not stop eating this ice cream. Every night with a movie it is the perfect rest for my husband and I.
Jordan-Ryann C.
Canyon Lake, TX
Love this ice cream! Creamy, sweet and oh so tastey! You would never know it’s a “light” version. I wish it came in more flavors, although I do enjoy traditional vanilla. Would buy again!
Cami H.
Denver, CO
I prefer other vanillas but that doesn’t mean this one isn’t delicious. The blue bell flavor is just much more rich and creamy than other brands and I love it! I prefer to get these when they are on sale just because it is so much bigger than I what I usually buy in the store.
precilla C.
I love vanilla ice cream flavor especially on this brand!.this is amazing I’ve been eating blue bell ice cream since I was little..I love the taste of vanilla flavor the combination of ice cream ..
Roselicious R.
Blue Bell ice cream is always good quality and the Homemade Light Vanilla is one of my favorites. It has a satisfying taste. Available at a wide variety of outlets, it’s a great standard to keep on hand. Bluebell Blue Bell Light Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream, 12 gal
Gloria B.
I always used to buy this for my kid's school parties. But recently I got it for my family, the consistency is soft, creamy and it tastes like you are eating a homemade flan, the only cons it's that once you start eating them you won't stop 😉 totally delicious!!
Kaitlyn L.
La
Blue bell. what can i say more than this is the best ice cream brand and always will be. yes they have had several recalls but they always come back strong and i will always forgive them. never tried a flavor i didn’t like
Daniela A.
This is a creamy ice cream with a very soft flavor. It taste like a regular vanilla seeds and it is milky. I prefer other brands over this one, even with its affordable price. It is available in every supermarket.
shaquandawai d.
Am i tha only one wondering when is TX going to get it back in the stores help i need to know