Bluebeards Original Beard Wash

by Bluebeards Original

Ahoy Matey! Do you want a beard that smells, feels, and looks great? Tame those pirate hairs and stop looking like a scallywag! Growing a beard takes time, maintaining it shouldn't. Traditional soaps and shampoos can dry the skin underneath your facial...

Would you recommend ?
Will this dry my skin, or leave it feeling smooth, can this be used as face wash or only for beards?
Does anyone of a retail store I can find this in?
Start your review of Bluebeards Original Beard Wash!
Jessica R.
Marenisco, MI
I bought this beard was for my boyfriend on amazon and he'd use it whenever he showered. It seemed to be okay but it didn't last long. Was a pretty cheap bottle of wash but not the best one I've bought.
Abbigail S.
Wentzville, MO
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I will never use this but It sounds amazing! I'm gonna get one and give it to a bearded friend as a silly gift! I wonder if it'll turn your beard blue or if it's just named Bluebeards lol. Either way sounds way good!
brooke  B.
Savannah, GA
I absolutely love this product, I got it for my boyfriend and it keeps his beard smelling amazing and looks healthy. Every guy should groom especially their face, this wash helps out and makes the process easy!
Amanda  B.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I purchased this for my husband to wash his beard. he was using body wash and sometimes my conditioner. so we use this now because it doesn't leave as much of a residue. pair with beard oil and you're set!
muffy T.
Niger
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is a great product. It always left my beard feeling clean and soft. If you use it with the wonder beard and beard balm you'll have a nice and soft easy to maintain beard
Cassie C.
Elgin, OR
This is a great product, I ordered a sample for my boyfriend because he has a beard and it gets kind of prickly when it grows out. But since he has been using the sample for the past 2 weeks, his face has become oh so soft! He only uses a small dab, it smells so good after he applies it, and it's not at all greasy like other products he has used before. I highly recommend this product to anyone with a beard.
Patricia R.
Red Deer, AB
Bluebeards Original Beard Wash uploaded by Patricia R.
My husband loves this stuff! He’s on his second bottle since last summer. He loves the scent, it’s a minty outdoorsy scent. It seems to do a good job at cleaning his beard. Only negative thing is that it’s a small bottle with a big price tag.
Stephanie A.
Sherwood Park, AB
My boyfriend always buys this still to wash his beard. It has a really nice smell and lasts a long time. It is somewhat expensive but beard products tend to be that way. Overall a good product. Will buy again.
Jasmine H.
Batley, West Yorkshire
I really like this product i purchased for my husband to wash his face and beard works well smooths his beard