2 colors available

BY BLUEAVOCADO

Portable Jewelry Carrier Lovable Style for a Liveable Planet. Made from 50% Post-Consumer Recycled Bottle Fabric from REPREVE. Clear Pockets Inside to Easily Organize Accessories. Rolls Up for Efficient Travel. Wipe Clean. 11.4" x 18"h Marine debris is a major threat to oceans and ocean wildlife.  This eco-collection isn t just stylish, but all products help cut down on plastic waste and ocean trash.  1% of all profits will go to ocean recovery programs.  So help the planet, and look good doing it. Made Resp. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Samantha Y.
Samantha Y.
Brooklyn, NY
This stylish jewelry holder is friendly to the environment, small and portable. Great to take when going on vacations, since it stores jewelry in one place. Previously before this on trips, I stored my jewelry in little plastic bags, making my jewelry hard to access. Little individual clear pockets, make this a must buy. I purchased mine from Walmart for around $15, it was money well spent. I have been using this compact jewelry holder for over 2 years.
Shartique C.
Shartique C.
I've had mine for about a month and I really like it. When I went on trips I would leave my jewelry at home with this case I can bring it with me and it's A cute way to carry along your things