BY BLUEANT #98 in Phone Headsets

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

BlueAnt PUMP headphones let you listen wirelessly to the music on your iPhone, iPod, or iPad. The advanced Bluetooth connection eliminates the hassle of wires without compromising sound quality. That means you can have your music as a workout companion, helping you to run farther, bike longer, and train harder than usual. And for maximum durability and comfort, the PUMP headphones are completely waterproof thanks to their Teflon coating and Kevlar shielding. see more...

Review (1)
Angie M.
I don't think I could function in life without my BlueAnt headphones! I bought my first pair in 2014 and used them until they died. I immediately bought another pair! I wear them when I am working out of course, but my favorite thing to do is wear them when I am cleaning house! Hands free listening and I can knock out tons of podcasts and ebooks!