BY BLUEAIR

The Blueair 603 Air Purifier delivers more clean air at a faster rate with less noise. In rooms as large as 640 square feet, our patented 2-stage HEPASilent™ technology and 3-stage progressive filter structure captures 99.97% of 0.1 micron particles on speed one, including allergy-provoking pollen, dust mites, mold spores and pet dander. Advances in fan and filter design have dramatically improved efficiency, gaining the new 603 even better Clean Air Delivery Rates than the original Best of Class 501. Value-adding features include quiet operation, low energy use, galvanized steel construction, a 5-year warranty, and a convenient Change Filter Indicator that reminds you to change your filters every six months.   Features:    Purifies up to a 640 sq. ft. room Change Filter Indicator Exceptional filtration - 99.97% at 0.1 micron on Speed One HEPASilent™ Tec see more...

Marissa R.
Alfred, NY
I have terrible allergies and actually have to receive shots for them. My parents bought me one of these for the dorm room and it worked wonders, it collects dust and pollen and I have found it even helps catch viruses because once this thing is cranking nobody in my room got sick even if everybody else in the dorm was.
Briana S.
Had one of these and it was amazing. For the price I paid I was very skeptical it was either going to be amazing or junk and it was amazing. I love it. It works amazing for large or small spaces.
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
I have a lot of allergies and chemical sensitivities and no prescription meds or therapies have helped. A friend who is a doctor recommended this product. I am glad I listened as they have really helped.
Nicole C.
Puerto Rico
Works wonders, little brother suffers from nose bleeds, the doctor recommended buying a purifier we purchased this one and let me tell yu it works wonders and fro large spaces. would most definitely recommend!
Jennifer F.
Portland, OR
What does this do??
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
It cleans the air; it catches dust, pet dander, pollen and even mold particles