Blueair Air Purifier with HEPA Filter uploaded by Lorna W.Blueair Air Purifier with HEPA Filter uploaded by Lorna W.Blueair Air Purifier with HEPA Filter uploaded by Lorna W.

BY BLUEAIR #36 in Air Purifiers

Clean Air - A Human Right. The Benefits: Same technology as Blueair s larger capacity units Zero ozone emission Exclusive HepaSilent™ Filtration Technology combines the best in electronic and mechanical technologies Delivers more clean air at a faster rate with less noise Among the highest Clean Air Delivery Rate in its class Three-stage progressive filter traps up to six times more dirt than filters in typical air purifiers Effective at capturing the tiniest 0.1 micron particles Five complete air changes an hour Low energy consumption Five year warranty Swedish design What Sets Blueair apart from the competition? Blueair is 100% committed to air quality and air purification.  Founded in Sweden in 1996, we have earned a reputation as a leader and innovator within our category and are the recipient of numerous awards. How it works: Built- in carry handl see more...

Jessica B.
Russell, KY
My whole family is plagued with terrible allergies, especially my little one, and this air purifier has helped up tremendously. We saw an improvement in air quality within just a few days. I'm pleasantly surprised with how well this works. I highly recommend to anyone, especially those who suffer with allergies or asthma. It will really help you, just as it has for us.
Nichole H.
Philadelphia, PA
Decorator Expert Level 3
A little pricey, but in my opinion well worth the money! My 2 year old was diagnosed with asthma & allergies so we purchased this air purifier. I truly have seen an improvement in my daughter's allergy symptoms, & even her breathing. We have had to give her less breathing treatments since using the air purifier. My goal is to get another one for the living room.
Jillian Z.
Lexington, SC
I absolutely live this humidifier. I have really bad upper respiratory and chest congestion and i have pretty bad allergies and this keeps me clear all night and whenever I'm in my room. It's worked so much better then the past 2 that I've tried in the past. I totally recommend this one and especially for the price and quality, you can't go wrong!!!
Elizabeth S.
I would love to try an air purifier or dehumidifier. I have terrible allergies, and even though I clean everyday I feel like the air isn't clean. I feel like this product will definitely clean the air and help my allergies, this is a MUST TRY for me!
Crystal G.
Decorator Expert Level 3
This air purifier allows a mildly cat-allergic exchange student to stay with us for extended periods. It's practically silent except on the highest setting. It's easy to carry up and downstairs, and clears a room of sufficient allergens!
ameh d.
Fresno, CA
The best thing about Blueair units is they work! We really feel a difference. Before getting Blueair my mother was not able to sleep thru the night. She would get congested and her throat would get dry so she kept waking up to drink water. Whatever was giving her trouble is now gone from the air and she is finally able to get a good nights sleep.
Phenoris R.
A friend recommend this air purifier to me because because I have really bad allergies, and I'm in love with it. No more waking up with a stuffy nose and sore throat, it has the air better within hours.
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
I have terrible asthma and allergies and ever since I have purchased this my symptoms have decreased significantly. It was affordable and it isn't loud running at night either. It's easy to use and really makes a difference
Janice B.
This is great for those who have asthma! It's a little pricey but my sister feels great when we have this around the house and especially her room. It filter sour all the bacteria and horrible air from her lungs.
Katie W.
It's pricey! But I think we all should have a purifier. Makes such a difference. We have used this brand (it's now "old") purifier in the bed room for years, it's a must have & I totally recommend!
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
How often do you have to change the filter?
Deanna M.
How big is this?
Eli G.
Whats this??
Rocio G.
Is or a good air purifier?
Ayla R.