BY BLUEAIR #35 in Air Purifiers

Clean Air - A Human Right. The Benefits: Same technology as Blueair s larger capacity units Zero ozone emission Exclusive HepaSilent™ Filtration Technology combines the best in electronic and mechanical technologies Delivers more clean air at a faster rate with less noise Among the highest Clean Air Delivery Rate in its class Three-stage progressive filter traps up to six times more dirt than filters in typical air purifiers Effective at capturing the tiniest 0.1 micron particles Five complete air changes an hour Low energy consumption Five year warranty Swedish design What Sets Blueair apart from the competition? Blueair is 100% committed to air quality and air purification.  Founded in Sweden in 1996, we have earned a reputation as a leader and innovator within our category and are the recipient of numerous awards. How it works: Built- in carry handl see more...

Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Russell, KY
My whole family is plagued with terrible allergies, especially my little one, and this air purifier has helped up tremendously. We saw an improvement in air quality within just a few days. I'm pleasantly surprised with how well this works. I highly recommend to anyone, especially those who suffer with allergies or asthma. It will really help you, just as it has for us.
Nichole H.
Nichole H.
Philadelphia, PA
Decorator Expert
A little pricey, but in my opinion well worth the money! My 2 year old was diagnosed with asthma & allergies so we purchased this air purifier. I truly have seen an improvement in my daughter's allergy symptoms, & even her breathing. We have had to give her less breathing treatments since using the air purifier. My goal is to get another one for the living room.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
I would love to try an air purifier or dehumidifier. I have terrible allergies, and even though I clean everyday I feel like the air isn't clean. I feel like this product will definitely clean the air and help my allergies, this is a MUST TRY for me!
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Rochester , NY
I have terrible asthma and allergies and ever since I have purchased this my symptoms have decreased significantly. It was affordable and it isn't loud running at night either. It's easy to use and really makes a difference
Janice B.
Janice B.
This is great for those who have asthma! It's a little pricey but my sister feels great when we have this around the house and especially her room. It filter sour all the bacteria and horrible air from her lungs.
Phenoris R.
Phenoris R.
A friend recommend this air purifier to me because because I have really bad allergies, and I'm in love with it. No more waking up with a stuffy nose and sore throat, it has the air better within hours.
Briana B.
Briana B.
Midland , TX
Came in and had great packaging. This product will be some of use in my house. Definitely recommend it. You can never go wrong with it and I am definitely pleased with my purchase. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!
Katie W.
Katie W.
It's pricey! But I think we all should have a purifier. Makes such a difference. We have used this brand (it's now "old") purifier in the bed room for years, it's a must have & I totally recommend!
Angela B.
Angela B.
Yakima Wa
Blue air Air purifier with Hepatitis filter has been the only Air purifier I will rely on. My brother had two heart transplants and one kidney. We used one of these for him and his recovery.
Brittney E.
Brittney E.
Gastonia, NC
Set this bad boy up in the hall of the upstairs in our home and I do believe it helps my kids with their breathing , which means less treatments
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
How often do you have to change the filter?
Deanna M.
Deanna M.
How big is this?
Eli G.
Eli G.
Whats this??
Rocio G.
Rocio G.
Is or a good air purifier?
Ayla R.