BY BLUEAIR #39 in Air Purifiers

Clean Air - A Human Right. The Benefits: Same technology as Blueair s larger capacity units Zero ozone emission Exclusive HepaSilent™ Filtration Technology combines the best in electronic and mechanical technologies Delivers more clean air at a faster rate with less noise Among the highest Clean Air Delivery Rate in its class Three-stage progressive filter traps up to six times more dirt than filters in typical air purifiers Effective at capturing the tiniest 0.1 micron particles Five complete air changes an hour Low energy consumption Five year warranty Swedish design What Sets Blueair apart from the competition? Blueair is 100% committed to air quality and air purification.  Founded in Sweden in 1996, we have earned a reputation as a leader and innovator within our category and are the recipient of numerous awards. How it works: Built- in carry handl see more...

Crystal G.
Decorator Expert
This air purifier allows a mildly cat-allergic exchange student to stay with us for extended periods. It's practically silent except on the highest setting. It's easy to carry up and downstairs, and clears a room of sufficient allergens!
Melinda M.
Dyer, TN
My brother has cats and his boyfriend has allergies. This product does wonders at purifying the air and keeping cat dander down.
Olivia P.
Muskegon, MI
Omg! I love this thing it's purely amazing, it makes our house smell so fresh and clean. The smell makes me happy to come home. I suggest getting one of these the air feels so much cleaner with this.
ameh d.
Fresno, CA
The best thing about Blueair units is they work! We really feel a difference. Before getting Blueair my mother was not able to sleep thru the night. She would get congested and her throat would get dry so she kept waking up to drink water. Whatever was giving her trouble is now gone from the air and she is finally able to get a good nights sleep.
Diana D.
Doral, Florida
I really like this because it works awesome and it has help me a lot with my asthma problem
Rachel M.
Longview, TX
My mom has one of these for her house. Love it! The house is old and way out in the country so before we go visit she puts it in our room so we don't have bad allergies!
Megan S.
Pecatonica, Il
A bit expensive and I'm not sure how well it works. my asthma hasn't improved much since getting it but the air smells better.
Rima J.
This thing is amazing.i have really bad allergies and it helps me a great deal at night to fall asleep without having a stuffy nose. Couldn't live without it in the spring.
Angela G.
culpeper
This is good to clean the air and it works great. Really recommend it to everyone with allergies often
Jillian Z.
Lexington, SC
I absolutely live this humidifier. I have really bad upper respiratory and chest congestion and i have pretty bad allergies and this keeps me clear all night and whenever I'm in my room. It's worked so much better then the past 2 that I've tried in the past. I totally recommend this one and especially for the price and quality, you can't go wrong!!!
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
How often do you have to change the filter?
Deanna M.
How big is this?
Eli G.
Whats this??
Rocio G.
Is or a good air purifier?
Ayla R.