BY BLUEAIR

Clean Air - A Human Right. What Sets Blueair apart from the competition? Blueair is 100% committed to air quality and air purification.  Founded in Sweden in 1996, we have earned a reputation as a leader and innovator within our category and are the recipient of numerous awards. Patented HepaSilent™ Filtration Technology A revolutionary combination of advanced filter media and an encapsulated ion particle charging chamber makes it possible for the Blueair air purification system to achieve better results than either technology alone.  The result is more clean air at a faster rate with near silent operation.  We are effective at capturing 99.97% of the particles down to 0.1 micron in size. Quietest In The Industry Blueair s low-density progressive filters have three distinct layers that clean larger volumes of air more quietly than any other unit in the industr see more...

chris l.
Piney Flats, TN
As an allergy sufferer who couldn't give up my dogs or my feather duvet (two things I am very allergic to), I decided to get an air purifier instead. I love my Blueair, and when I got my replacement filters, I saw just how much junk this filter traps! The only complaint I have is that now when I sleep somewhere where I don't have my air purifier, I wake up congested. My Blueair has spoiled me .
Lisa D.
N Tonawanda, NY
My sister and I have terrible allergies! We try everything and anything under the sun to help the itchy burning eyes we get. My mom bought this and I must say it truly does help!
Keenia S.
I have not tried this product yet but based on the description, it may be something that I need to research further as I suffer with allergies and asthma and am always looking into preventive measures.
karen a.
miami , florida
Mi hermana y yo tienen alergias terribles! Intentamos todo y cualquier cosa bajo el sol para ayudar a los ardor en los ojos que pican que obtenemos. Mi mamá compró esto y tengo que decir que realmente no ayuda. Es la cosa real. ¡Sip!
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1965 reviews
Eco-warrior Expert Level 4
I suffer from severe allergies and tried a lot of filters nothing works I've read in the reviews that this product seems to help i don't know how much this product costs
Theresa H.
North York, ON
This is great especially for people like me with horrible allergies. This get the job done. and i can live in peace.
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1965 reviews
Eco-warrior Expert Level 4
Does anyone know how much this product costs?
Keenia S.
Does it come with additional filters or is it self sustaining?
Keenia S.
How big is it? Does it consume a lot of space?