BY BLUE ZEBRA BRANDS

Fresh Monster Kids Hair Detangler - Watermelon - 8oz. Fresh Monster was born out of the belief that there shouldn't be so many tradeoffs when it comes to keeping kids clean. Natural products should work just as well as regular products. Safe products should be affordable. Kids products should be made just for kids, not borrowed from babies or adults. That's why we created Fresh Monster. Affordable, natural haircare designed and formulated JUST FOR KIDS. Baby > Category > Bathtime > Baby Bath & Skin Care > Shampoo & Body Wash. Baby & Toddler. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Brittany H.
Just purchased this along with the shampoo a few days ago and we are fans! Just a light mist and brush through after bath time and my daughters hair wasn't oily at all. And is silky soft with no tangles during the day. Super affordable great price!
Mei M.
Long Beach, CA
I was looking for a detangler for both my crazy wavy hair, and my daughter's morning bed head. I'm not going to lie: the scent was disappointing to me. It's not strong at all, it was a very watered down scent. This might be preferable for many moms, especially for use on toddlers.
When I sprayed it on both my hair and my daughters hair (dry) it did nothing to help detangle my hair, and left my daughter's hair looking greasy. I was going to return it based on the disappointment of scent & dry hair use, but I decided to give it another chance post shower. It was much better this way - my daughter's hair dried without any greasy look or feel, and it made my waves look less frizzy and easier to manage. I'll be finishing this bottle, but I'm not so sure I'd buy it again.
Jennifer W.
Kenosha, WI
I was excited to try, hoping to make the switch to a more natural detangler for my daughter but this just left her hair oily and sticky. It does have a nice scent but wouldn't purchase again.
Elisa V.
Parrish, FL
This is a great product, but if your child has very curly hair, unfortunately this won't work for you. This does help with kids who have normal to find hair.
Krystal M.
Romeo, MI
Love this detangler for my daughters hair, it smells great, is reasonably priced, toxin free, and really works at detangling her hair